Sign in to follow this  
Oreo

FUCKING FANTASY FOOTBALL

You could have started someone who wasn't inactive at running back :3, but my whole team just dropped their diapeys and took a diarrhea dook all over themselves.

Oh and I watched a guy last year lose by .1 points because his opponent started John Kuhn and he got 1 yard in garbage time lol.

edit:fuck rounded scoring, if my receiver caught a pass for 14 yards he better get 1.4 points from it.

Edited by Tubbles

I'll give you MJD for... a good reciever

I'll give you Lacy a

You could have started someone who wasn't inactive at running back :3, but my whole team just dropped their diapeys and took a diarrhea dook all over themselves.

Oh and I watched a guy last year lose by .1 points because his opponent started John Kuhn and he got 1 yard in garbage time lol.

edit:fuck rounded scoring, if my receiver caught a pass for 14 yards he better get 1.4 points from it.

I HAVE ONE RUNNING BACK LEFT, FUCKKKK

Edited by Oreo

I'll trade you blackmon for him, a Jaguar for a Jaguar

the difference is that MJD is the Jags ONLY offensive weapon. Blackmon would be better served wiping my ass than being on my fantasy team

the difference is that MJD is the Jags ONLY offensive weapon. Blackmon would be better served wiping my ass than being on my fantasy team

pfffffffffffffffffffft, Blackmon will probably be their goto guy once he comes back. MJD on the other hand just wants to be released.

I feel bad for FrankerZ DongSquad they just lost to me when I had no active QB

Like I said, half the people aren't even playing