Sign in to follow this  
AntyCrix

Battlefield 4 for PC - Origin Names

I went for the pre-order edition, did anyone get the deluxe edition? I myself don't find it worth the extra money TBH.

Gonna buy premium edition soon after I get the game.

Edited by Master Chief

I have the Digital Deluxe. At this point in time, I believe it's worthless, just go for the regular edition and get premium.

Three gold battlepacks will do you no good.

I got the Deluxe Edition way back so I had access to the Exclusive Beta, even then I feel I've been jipped because that shit lasted for three days.

I have premium too, which is good.

I have the Digital Deluxe. At this point in time, I believe it's worthless, just go for the regular edition and get premium.

Three gold battlepacks will do you no good.

I got the Deluxe Edition way back so I had access to the Exclusive Beta, even then I feel I've been jipped because that shit lasted for three days.

I have premium too, which is good.

If you had Battlefield 3 premium like I had you could play the beta too. I didn't play it though I'd rather wait and fully enjoy a "finished" game.

If you had Battlefield 3 premium like I had you could play the beta too. I didn't play it though I'd rather wait and fully enjoy a "finished" game.

I couldn't even play for half the time because I had FPS issues for at least a week during the beta.

It was fixed after the Obliteration update though, which was good. Glad I know my system can run the game.

We are just twelve hours away from the official launch of the digital version!

Almost there!

EDIT: You may now access the battlelog features of Battlefield 4! Just go to your battlelog!

Edited by BoondockBrutha

Wow, so now that some of us have had a chance to play the official game, what are your thoughts on it?

I myself thought the campaign was a piece of shit; poorly written, full of bugs, etc. I even managed to finish the campaign within an hour or two, way too short for my liking. Although there were a few cinematic moments, Battlefield 4's campaign is not an admirable part of the game.

I also had a chance to play some of the different maps in the multiplayer, there are a few annoying bugs, but other than that, I really enjoy it.

One bug I encountered was when I entered a transport chopper, I immediately crashed due to its placement (normally) and I just got out as soon as I crashed and the screen started flickering with weird ass colors. The only way to fix this was to exit the program.

Like I said earlier, any thoughts on the game?

Edited by BoondockBrutha

Still need to wait another 3 days for the EU release

:(

I need wait 3 days for EU release and then couple more till Amazon shipped it to my home...

If you guys use a United States VPN and have a digital copy you can start playing if you start Origin after you've started your VPN connection.

Some VPN clients are free. Search Google for one and start playing now if you have a digital copy.

If you guys use a United States VPN and have a digital copy you can start playing if you start Origin after you've started your VPN connection.

Some VPN clients are free. Search Google for one and start playing now if you have a digital copy.

If we euros use a VPN our speed would be very slow and a ping of like 500ms (if it's a free VPN)

Origin ID = sG_MasterChief

Edited by Master Chief

If we euros use a VPN our speed would be very slow and a ping of like 500ms (if it's a free VPN)

Origin ID = sG_MasterChief

No, I'm saying if you START the ORIGIN CLIENT with the VPN, and simply start the game, then you can disable the VPN connection and continue playing with YOUR OWN connection.

Ask jc, I was doing this with a Korean VPN before the official release for the United States.

mine will arrive the 7th of November pls hurry

You live in fucking Japan? That was stupid of me, shoulda remembered you have a physical copy.

origin ID: knoxisbest

Origin ID: Wind0r

SO CREATIVE

Will add you both when I get home :)

Edited by BoondockBrutha

Sign in to follow this