Sign in to follow this  
Grify

Oreimo 2 OVA ending

can we take a moment to talk about the OVA ending of Oreimo 2 ( i may be a tad late on this)

i wanna say i  was happy with the ending but i was highly caught off guard by it, i didnt expect it at all.
i realy enjoyed all of season 2 as well  there is a bit i dont understand so im re watching season 1 and 2 

what is every one's thoughts on the OVA's/ the 2nd season all together 

Oreimo Oreimo Oreimo

he had alot of girls confess to him but he chosed his sister and at the end he didnt romantically stay with her. Alot of people say its a shitty ending but i thought it was an okay ending to the series. He got to make his sister really happy and became really close to her again

6/10 would not watch again

I watched the 3 ova's since my friend told me he finally chooses someone, i did not watch the anime because i know that if the ending was shit i would regret ever watching it, and i have to say -100/10 fuck the main character. I mean cmon he choose his sister i was not mad about that but are you kidding me you both will only be lovers until you graduate so basically he ended up single and back to being normal siblings with his sister, man fuck that. 

I consider myself as a huge romance anime fan, the last thing i watched that had any action really is sword art online and the main reason i watched it was because of the relationship between asuna and kirito, but holy shit oreimos ending infuriated me, thus earning a place in my book as the worst anime to have ever walk this earth.

Edited by Daft2thePunk