Sign in to follow this  
Ichalvl

Guild wars 2

1 lvl 80, sorrows furnace, dont play often just get on here and there for WvW with my mom and dads guild, liked guildwars 1 so much better back in the good ol days.

It's the most fun when you hit lvl 80 though :<

I disagree, I loved the shit out of zone completion, but I cleared all the dungeons easily and had no interest from there

Why not 100% complete world?

I did. :D

Edit: I'm updating, I'll hop on and see if there's anything new and worth doing.

Will add you to friends when I get on.

Edited by Name

/>can legendaries be converted into gold? if so how much?and what do you want it converted to?

Well my legendaries are sunrise twilight and eternity so around 6000 gold in total and that in total is around 9000 gold, around 4,500 dollars worth of gold

And Csgo keys

Edited by Ichalvl

Well my legendaries are sunrise twilight and eternity so around 6000 gold in total and that in total is around 9000 gold, around 4,500 dollars worth of gold

And Csgo keys

if you have some method to sell 9000 gw2 gold for $4500 please do it right now because i can recoup your 9k for less than half of that

also if that is just your own estimate and you believe that 1g = $0.50 then i'm afraid anything i can offer you would be rather disappointing

if you have some method to sell 9000 gw2 gold for $4500 please do it right now because i can recoup your 9k for less than half of thatalso if that is just your own estimate and you believe that 1g = $0.50 then i'm afraid anything i can offer you would be rather disappointing

This is based off of gems to gold ratio.

Do you play gw2 drunk?

started playing day 1 after getting a 3 day ban on the first day of my 3 day early access for using the name "jiztacia"

made an 80 necro and farmed the limited end-game content that existed until they repeatedly nerfed the rewards from the few things that were actually available to do post-80. got bored and quit.

went back once and played the xmas stuff they added then sold all my stuff and turned it into dota items

iirc i still have like 3k influence points worth of items sitting on the account i tried to give to cows but they started charging for server transfers

edit: i've checked a few places and gw2 gold seems to convert to about 1:$0.20-0.25

started playing day 1 after getting a 3 day ban on the first day of my 3 day early access for using the name "jiztacia"made an 80 necro and farmed the limited end-game content that existed until they repeatedly nerfed the rewards from the few things that were actually available to do post-80. got bored and quit.went back once and played the xmas stuff they added then sold all my stuff and turned it into dota itemsiirc i still have like 3k influence points worth of items sitting on the account i tried to give to cows but they started charging for server transfersedit: i've checked a few places and gw2 gold seems to convert to about 1:$0.20-0.25

Yeah, the days before deminishing returns came out were nice days.