Sign in to follow this  
Stormlord144

bad news for me

ok, so it started like this. I was looking up an article on the san francisco times for a homework assignment when suddenly, it called to me. CSS called to me, so I went on and played for a bit and in the middle of the game, my ping spiked to about 450 and above. So evidentaly I got kicked. I know it happens sometimes so I restarted css. Same thing, xfire said taht for all server and games I had, I had a ping of over 500. So I went to diskeeper and saw that the entire thing was nearly pink. Pink on diskeeper = low performing system files. So, I wanted to restore a drive. I tried but it said I needed to restart my computer and when instructed, push any key to enter symantect restore a drive menu. That never happened. Instead, it was reinstalling windowns operating system. So I let it run, no idea why, and run and run untill a pop up came and said "please type in the registration key." ......S***.... My sister's boyfriend pirated windows off his comp and put on mine so it would run. Now on every time I turn on my computer, it goes to teh same screen, so my comp is f*** so I have 3 options. 1, wait for a week for sister and her boyfriend to return from taiwan, then have him fix my computer. 2, buy windows XP professional and install it on my pc. 3, grab games and install them on my sister's comp and play for that untill they come back. currently, I am tring to do the 1st one, and to tell you, its driving me insaine. give your opinion to me, I am gonna try and wait it out. anyways, so I probably won't be on CSS for about 2 weeks. If your wondering how I am typing this, its because I am using my laptop (see xfire status) anyways, any questions you have, ask me over xfire or something, I need to do homework. stupid school. stupid windows. mad.gif

Guest †Waffle†

I'm from Taiwan!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Guest Phoenix2

I'm sure that all LEGAL versions of Windows have the ability for the key to be re-activated like 40 times. If someone just PMed you a legal serial key they own, Im sure it would work.

Guest Animekakashi

well if he download a programe like windows and he gave it to you and you install it, then the people frome microsoft shut you down or when he gave the cd to you and the cd-key, the hacker got into your computer.

so if i was you, Get a new copy of Windows XP Full, if you get it off frome some one, you never know where it ame frome.

Guest killer

NO NO NO I CAN PM u my key i use a VLC from my school so they cant find out biggrin.gif cause its installed on 300+ computers with the same key over and over biggrin.gif

Just go to a libary or school, and almost always there are bran new systems with XP not conected to the internet with the serials on the side. Do "not" take the serial and use it. Just make sure you are using Corporate edition it dose not have the 60day activation code.

*makes creepy yet happy face too extreme for the smilies on teh web site* I LOVE YOU GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! I LOVE YOU ALLLLLL!!!! I CAN STOP USING MY SISTER'S COMPUTER THAT WAS DECKED OUT WITH 4 HARDRIVES FILLED WITH ANIME AND CAN'T PLAY GAMES FOR CRAP!!!!!! but even more sad news. I think someone jacked my steam account *a sad face that is so sad, it is too extreme for the smilies, again* I will probably ask somebody for a cd key if I am not too addicted to Gears of War, Dead of Alive 4, or Lost Planet. o, phoenix1 (note the 1, not 2) I might want ur cd key, my xfire is Whitescar144.

sis and sis's boyfriend are coming back home from taiwan. they will fix my comp. As for my steam account (which was stolen) I am working on it. My plan? Camp bro's comp till asshole who jacked my account gets on....wait....even better, report it to steam and have them close down my account (if they can) and I will make a new account and he can't hack into it. YAY! Off to catch the asshole.

Guest killer

but u cant reregister ur steam cd key no matter what you do steam WILL NOT GIVE U A FREE CD KEY sad.gif my accounts been hacked 2

Sign in to follow this