Sign in to follow this  
L_Bacon

Windows boot up

When I start up my custom pc, it shows something about the motherboard before Windows boots up. is there a way to make it skip that and just go straight to windows boot up when i turn it on? I've had it for a year so it isn't exactly a brand new install.

Thanks guys.

Edited by L_Bacon

You can probably get rid of the splash but it will still have to POST. So instead of the splash you will see a bunch of stuff you won't understand. No way around it.

Nope, the splash screen is only a cover up for the mother board launch up. you can remove it for a wall of text. But it won't increase the launch speed.

Fast boot option as Drug said might be an option. - I don't really now how this works though.

Nope, the splash screen is only a cover up for the mother board launch up. you can remove it for a wall of text. But it won't increase the launch speed.

Fast boot option as Drug said might be an option. - I don't really now how this works though.

I believe it skips some of the more unnecessary POST options