Sign in to follow this  
Contract Killer

Girl troubles...

That's actually pretty funny, because I am really random, make alot of people laugh, like one day we ate limburger cheese for extra credit, and it tasted like puke (literally and smelled like it) and my friend whispered tubgirl, and I laughed so fucking hard that some cracker came out, almost hit my other friend, and then puked in the garbage, or I act crazy around friends, and I always tought girls would think I'm wierd. idk

You're a hoot, A FUCKING HOOT!

Fucking shit, we have a problem houstan, there's another girl, she goes to my church, shes the pastor's daughter, and I play football with her brother, but shes pretty fine too, maybe better looking, idk, I might have a better chance, I think she might like me as of right now, idk.

Fucking shit, we have a problem houstan, there's another girl, she goes to my church, shes the pastor's daughter, and I play football with her brother, but shes pretty fine too, maybe better looking, idk, I might have a better chance, I think she might like me as of right now, idk.

Well you might be in a bit of trouble there, the pastor will cut your balls off in the name of God, any sign of affection before marriage is a sin you know. Other than that go for it, pics will be needed for my blessing though.

Well you might be in a bit of trouble there, the pastor will cut your balls off in the name of God, any sign of affection before marriage is a sin you know. Other than that go for it, pics will be needed for my blessing though.

Lmfao.

She's probably prude.

Actually, I chose the original one, but dude, shes one of the least religious-like girls at our school, and you don't even know her, so shes not prude, riceboy.

On the other had, I hit it up with that chic last night on msn, we might do something this week (Spring Break).

Actually, I chose the original one, but dude, shes one of the least religious-like girls at our school, and you don't even know her, so shes not prude, riceboy.

On the other had, I hit it up with that chic last night on msn, we might do something this week (Spring Break).

Hey dude, I said probably, judging from my personal experience.

and Kelso.. that's probably the funniest phrase I've heard referring to pubic hair.

Step One- Grow Balls.

Step Two- Ask One Out.

Step Three- Get Laid

Step Four- Problem solved, why the hell do you need a step four?

And, I like a nice trimmed patch. Not the hairy bush, cause' hair in your mouth is fucked up... but a nice fuzz is cool.

Dude, seriously, go back to my post on page 4 and give it a shot. The sooner you ask her out the sooner you have less to regret.

I missed out on asking out this chick in high school, no lie the hottest girl I had ever seen...I attached a pic...anyway she and I were talking about 4-5 years back and I told her how I had the biggest crush on her my fresh and sophmore years, she asked me why I never asked her out and I told her I was too scared. She laughed, then said I should've, cause she would've dated me. She had just started dating my friend at the time and I wasn't about to try and break that up, but if I had asked back in highschool it might have gone somewhere, mabye not, the point is, you can miss out on something great if you don't ask...

post-23069-0-24825000-1371845758_thumb.p

Guest Fohacidal
Dude, seriously, go back to my post on page 4 and give it a shot. The sooner you ask her out the sooner you have less to regret.

I missed out on asking out this chick in high school, no lie the hottest girl I had ever seen...I attached a pic...anyway she and I were talking about 4-5 years back and I told her how I had the biggest crush on her my fresh and sophmore years, she asked me why I never asked her out and I told her I was too scared. She laughed, then said I should've, cause she would've dated me. She had just started dating my friend at the time and I wasn't about to try and break that up, but if I had asked back in highschool it might have gone somewhere, mabye not, the point is, you can miss out on something great if you don't ask...

post-23069-0-24825000-1371845758_thumb.p

Im telling your pre-wife

lol, knock yourself out...she already knows about all my girls, I know about all her guys...Me and that girl are friends now and she dated one of my best friends for about 2½ years, I wouldn't do that to him. My old lady doesn't have a problem with me pointing out a good looking girl, if she's pretty, wonderful. I don't have a problem with her pointing out a good looking guy...I know she isn't going to cheat on me and the same goes for her, and if she does...well then it's time to move, no reason to stick around with someone who can't be faithful.

But you gotta admit, she's smoking