Sign in to follow this  
Contract Killer

Girl troubles...

Oh great, then I get time to die? Sorry, i would have her masturbate me first, I don't want no kids yet.

oh joy i get to watch her masturbate

HAHA, that made me laugh so hard, because I envisioned fox.bios' picture with him smoking one.

But seriosly, I guess my biggest fear is that I'll make a fool of my self, get rejected, or the worst, she'll think I'm wierd or strange, then see her laugh when she walks by me.

You're going to laugh one day when you realize your were afraid of what someone else thought of you. If she laughs, no lie, she isn't worth your time. A girl that thinks that highly of herself is conceited and rude and not deserving of the affection of a guy who has legitimate feelings for her.

Anyway here's my advice, I've had quite a few serious relationships and approaching the girl is usually the hardest, yet most rewarding part. First, there is no science to it, you need to realize that every single person in the world goes through the same uneasy feeling and they all find their way to gather the courage needed.

Second, planning out what you're going to say never works. If you want everything to be real and think you really want to let the girl into your world, let the conversations carry themselves. People worry way too much about finding something to talk about, I did it all through highschool. One of the best ways to open up both of you and make you both more comfortable is to ask her to lunch. Its cliche and simple, but very effective. Most girls aren't intimidated by lunch, dinner requires planning a night and getting dressed up and yada yada. Plus it will help get rid of that knot in your stomach. If she says no, you haven't thrown any of your dignity aside, she just isn't interested, that happens. If she says yes though, you know she is at least intruiged by you and that should make you a little more comfortable. Its important to not push yourself on a girl though as that almost always irks them.

Finally, a little comedy never hurts. Find a few clean jokes that anyone can laugh over. If she is playful and mature enough, whip out a dirty one as well...if you can get a laugh out of a dirty joke, you've probably good to go. She won't stifle a laugh about something that may be inappropriate if she likes you.

Best of luck, try not to worry about it too much and remember that no matter what, you control your own happiness...

I can tell you from my personal experience girls don't like pussies. Grab your balls to make sure your a man, and act on how you feel. Girls love assertive guys. I never had a problem other than staying committed until I met the one I am with now. Remember this - live with no regrets - you won't know until you try. You both showed signs of attractiveness so stop wasting each others time and go grab her hand and take her for a walk.

I can tell you from my personal experience girls don't like pussies. Grab your balls to make sure your a man, and act on how you feel. Girls love assertive guys. I never had a problem other than staying committed until I met the one I am with now. Remember this - live with no regrets - you won't know until you try. You both showed signs of attractiveness so stop wasting each others time and go grab her hand and take her for a walk.

I can't agree more with Waylon.

Just do it, like Nike.

Man, if I knew that we were both flirting, I'd seriously make the first move, and grab her hand/what Waylon said.

I think thats what really made a good first impression with my current girl.

So what do I do, just randomly walk up to her and start talking.....? Ok.....

Basically.

I don't know why you find that so weird.

Assertiveness is the way to go, or else they're never going to notice you.

Girls dig a guy who is random, and spontaneous. They don't want someone who is weak, and scared to try new things. You should look at life in general as an opportunity to do some crazy, fun shit before you go. Don't live in regrets and wondering "what if". Go up to her and ask her if she wants to go for a walk or something. Walking is a great way to communicate because you can look at things all around you if you get nervous and shit. Do it tomorrow. Call her ass up

Girls dig a guy who is random, and spontaneous. They don't want someone who is weak, and scared to try new things. You should look at life in general as an opportunity to do some crazy, fun shit before you go. Don't live in regrets and wondering "what if". Go up to her and ask her if she wants to go for a walk or something. Walking is a great way to communicate because you can look at things all around you if you get nervous and shit. Do it tomorrow. Call her ass up

That's actually pretty funny, because I am really random, make alot of people laugh, like one day we ate limburger cheese for extra credit, and it tasted like puke (literally and smelled like it) and my friend whispered tubgirl, and I laughed so fucking hard that some cracker came out, almost hit my other friend, and then puked in the garbage, or I act crazy around friends, and I always tought girls would think I'm wierd. idk

ask her if she has a shit fetish

:]

Um... how do I say this.........

FUCK THAT SHIT (no pun intended)