Sign in to follow this  
doc

Names

Clamps you explained all of that after we were all kicked. I was kicked once, not even knowing what I did. It was when I got back in you guys were starting to explain it.

I understand needing to know who is who for kicking freekillers. But for a moment or two it was genuinely funny to a lot of people playing when the warden said "I will pass my warden onto Bill Murray" and then all the Bill Murray's in the server start speaking orders at once. This only lasted a few seconds before one of us actually gave orders and continued the round. There was absolutely no harm done by some people copying my name.

The problem started when someone freekilled and for that I completely understand why people should have the same name.

I honestly feel like some of you guys have a personal vendetta for anyone with gS in their name. You immediately assume we're up to no good, when all we're trying to do is have fun like the rest of the people in the server.

See thats the problem dude, its worth a laugh or two for a couple minutes, but you fail to see when the gag should end. It's fun for you guys, but at the price of the rest of the server. 

For the record I didn't kick any of you. Wasn't my place to do so. The point I got upset was when it stopped being fun and after you were all asked to change names. People were being FK'd and we needed to do something about. 

I think its pretty clear I have no problem with you guys and I'm all for you guys having fun. I fuck with Splewis every time I'm on. But I also want everyone else playing to enjoy themselves too.

The moral of the story is it still comes down to common sense. If you're going to do something in JB where everything is examined under a microscope, you might want to take a second and think about how many people might get pissed off.

P.S. - I found team Murray funny for a minute..

I completely agree with you. See that's the thing, you guys label us as that. Meanwhile I completely understand your point in it all and when it actually was being explained (by yourself) we were changing our names back.

It was one person who broke the rules but you guys took it out on all of us as the trollers.

Edited by Travesty

The point is when us SO's enforce rules we do it for the good of the server. While you and some of the gS members like to try to loophole and cause problems. I have no problems with you or other gS members. You guys tend to make alot of SO's mad when you troll, loophole, and lie to us. We aren't labeling you guys as trolls although most of your members enjoy trolling on our servers and cause problems. That's how all of you get labeled as trollers.