Sign in to follow this  
Jewinator 5000

What do you see as the biggest problem in JB?

/>

New members and wardens aren't creative. We play the same shitty map games over and over. The only satisfaction that can be had out of it is now is derived from knifing the douchey faggot who's been shooting you for the past 5 rounds for not proceeding to one side of roulette fast enough.

Nailed.

When semi-regular wardens start making up rules that arent in the motd. It takes awhile to correct their thought process.

Also what dys said.

Edited by Joscal

The population.

It's evolving, and will continue to. A lot of the old people don't like it anymore, and the current population will get tired of it eventually too. But there will always be new people coming on, and it will continue to evolve.

This is the eternal truth of Jailbreak. JB doesn't actually change much.

The main problem with jailbreak is people who take warden and try to get as many kills as they can.

It's like playing Dungeon and Dragons and the instant you step out of town the first time the dungeon master spawns 8 dragons and great Cthulhu and the party gets wiped in 20 seconds. Out of the entire game, you know who's having fun in that situation? Only the asshole dungeon master.

Edited by Bacn

There's no creativity anymore, and most of the time you get stuck with a warden whore with a big ego who does the same shit 10 times in a row and won't let others try being warden. The most over played games are climb or Long Cat.

But when you try to be creative some admins shut you down immediately. I try to keep it as different and creative as possible, when I can.

"Invalid."

Loopholing

Isn't loopholing the point of Jailbreak on sG? If not, what's the point of saying the redundant "No detours; No delays" after every command?

Edited by Travesty

But when you try to be creative some admins shut you down immediately. I try to keep it as different and creative as possible, when I can.

"Invalid."

The only time I shut you down is when you break rules, other than that you're always a fun warden.

I think the worst thing a warden can do is have the terrorists play a game like TNT and assume that all T's are going to play as once... and then kill all of us for detouring and delaying.... TNT can be a pain when it is 1 at a time. impossible when Ct's are shooting and telling everyone to do it at the same time. 

Also, this rule of jumping while crouch-walking, shift walking, or running is garbage. B-hoping is completely different, but all t's should be able to jump unless warden restricts jumping. 

I think the worst thing a warden can do is have the terrorists play a game like TNT and assume that all T's are going to play as once... and then kill all of us for detouring and delaying.... TNT can be a pain when it is 1 at a time. impossible when Ct's are shooting and telling everyone to do it at the same time. 

This is against the rules, the rule is

h. T's must be given a reasonable amount of time to complete games. This will be enforced at admin discretion.

If any ct is killing T's after a short amount of time, then that ct should be slayed, and then told about the rule.

I completely agree!!!!

and I agree with him as well and I have asked staff(spell) if we could shorten it to 20 minutes.

This is against the rules, the rule is

h. T's must be given a reasonable amount of time to complete games. This will be enforced at admin discretion.

If any ct is killing T's after a short amount of time, then that ct should be slayed, and then told about the rule.

I think that's more meant to prevent people setting time requirements for the completion of games that literally aren't possible and then killing them.

I think that's more meant to prevent people setting time requirements for the completion of games that literally aren't possible and then killing them.

We added it to stop CT's from killing a whole T team when they make everyone play a game like TNT maze or climb, where there are to many people trying to complete the game that the T's can't even see what they're doing. ultimately it stops wardens from forcing T's into their death by making them all complete TNT maze all at once and killing people who wait for some of the T's to go so they can see better.

We added it to stop CT's from killing a whole T team when they make everyone play a game like TNT maze or climb, where there are to many people trying to complete the game that the T's can't even see what they're doing. ultimately it stops wardens from forcing T's into their death by making them all complete TNT maze all at once and killing people who wait for some of the T's to go so they can see better.

It could've been worded a lot better if that's what you were going for.

It could've been worded a lot better if that's what you were going for.

I feel like it's worded just fine, and I'm assuming Josh does as well, considering he didn't change it when he went in and fixed minor wording issues.

If the community would like it reworded though I don't think it's that big of a hassle to have someone go in and word it better.

Edited by Eddy

Judging by the fact that I completely misinterpreted its intention I'm gonna say it's not worded that well. It's not specific enough.

Something better would specifically reference games that can kill multiple Ts at a time and how Ts are allowed to take turns and can't all be forced into a game where they can all die instantly, or something like that.

Edited by Dyscivist