Sign in to follow this  
Mr_Oob

Human Lawnmower Ideas/Suggestions

Hello peoples of the sg!

Been playing on the wcs server for a while now having a lot of fun. I really enjoy playing knife races because quite often its a very different experience from just "run and gun."

Recently I've been playing quite a bit of human lawnmower. It has been quite a bit of fun. I gave some feedback in game, but also wanted to post it up here.

The Flight skill just sucks... It is really awkward to control, the massive damage that can be taken from falling can make a huge difference in a round (with only 100hp), and with 1/6 poits it feels the most "optimal."

While talking about it in game I heard that fall damage reduction might be added for it, which would be cool, but I suggest just being able to alter the gravity. Surfing through the air would be a lot easier to control and if it is not tied to a time limit (like flight is currently for this class) then it could be used to break falls too.

Along the lines of 1/6... At 1 point you can use the flight ultimate and land and then use it immediately again. With more points your flight durration increases, but a cooldown gets added (or something along those lines) and you are unable to use flight again for a short time after landing. This can make a huge difference in fights, especially close / mid-range where you don't have much cover to work with and using flight to run away (or to the enemy) is the best option.

:D See ya in game!

Edit: No stealthly stuff kinda sucks :V, but you can't have everything...

Edited by Mr_Oob

This race definitely needs 100% fall damage reduction, of all the races on the server that need it. Otherwise it's not a bad race if you can control the flying.

It shall be done.

:c soon?

Quick question regarding lawnmower while posting... Does the damage reduction even work? 50% sounds like quite a lot, but i still feel like I die REALLY quickly ;___;...

Anti-stun for an expertise would be cool too >.>... *coughENTANGLEcough*

Edit: Totally feels like dmg reduction does nothing... Shot in chest by deagle, took 60+ dmg... ;__;

Edited by Mr_Oob

:c soon?

Quick question regarding lawnmower while posting... Does the damage reduction even work? 50% sounds like quite a lot, but i still feel like I die REALLY quickly ;___;...

Anti-stun for an expertise would be cool too >.>... *coughENTANGLEcough*

Edit: Totally feels like dmg reduction does nothing... Shot in chest by deagle, took 60+ dmg... ;__;

50% damage reduction is equivalent to having 200 life

edit:

added permanent fall resistance to lawnmower (taking 20% of fall damage)

50% damage reduction is equivalent to having 200 life

Still feels sucky though :/. Take a deag to the chest with armor on and down to 40-50 hp. Getting two shotted by deags ;__;... Brought it up because I didn't think it was working right :/.

Edited by Mr_Oob