Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UnknownLegend

My Respect is for Sale

Posts right after steam summer sale ><.

I will see what I can do but I cant promise an item on this list.

Lol, no worries, I don't expect people to buy me things just because :P  I posted it the day before the encore.  

Lol, no worries, I don't expect people to buy me things just because :P  I posted it the day before the encore.  

I really wish someone bought you Airbattle. Only other person in sG who plays it is Renegade, and he hardly played/plays it.

/>

Lol, no worries, I don't expect people to buy me things just because :P I posted it the day before the encore.

Oh shi. Didnt even notice.

Nah youre cool Junzou.

Looking for the following games:

Bioshock: Infinite +RESPECT TO RNG GODS

Skyrim DLC - Dragonborn +REP FOR ME I BOUGHT IT MYSELF

Metro: Last Light

Payday 2 +NOTHING TO BEAUUTIFULCHAOS

Company of Heroes 2

Wargame European Escalation & Airland Battle

The Walking Dead DLC - 400 Days +RESPECT TO DRIZ

HAWX

HAWX 2 +RESEPECT TO ICHALVL

EDIT:  Unless you're KGame

Bump because Wargame is on sale this weekend.

please infract

C. Bumping - Pay attention to the date of the last post. Bumping old topics (around 2+ weeks from last post) is allowed, but only if you have an informative addition to the topic, or it is a tutorial you would like to respond to.

please infract

C. Bumping - Pay attention to the date of the last post. Bumping old topics (around 2+ weeks from last post) is allowed, but only if you have an informative addition to the topic, or it is a tutorial you would like to respond to.

Shut the fuck up.

please infract

It's the spam section, bumping/spamming/off-topic-posting don't apply here.  Points for trying hard though.

It's the spam section, bumping/spamming/off-topic-posting don't apply here.  Points for trying hard though.

minus points for taking it seriously