Sign in to follow this  
Freekiller #3

Due to recent events..

Due to recent events, I have realized that we as sG community members have no protection from staff abusing us, or any actual outlet (that's not controlled by them) to report them, and have it dealt with properly. Any staff member can choose to go off the wild end, whether the damage they do is miniscule or tremendous (kai lol).

Any staff member can be unstable; just lacking logical sense for a day, or their entire life maybe? Whether it's temporary or not, they can make mistakes in judgement (we're all human after all), and depending on how much of a dick they are; actually go back and cover their tracking with fallacious rebuttals to belittle your point, making you look like a twat (even though you are in the right).

At this point, any thing you have to say is considered meaningless amongst the presence of the omnipotent Staff of this clan.

No matter how little evidence they have and how much you may have, a staff members words are evidence enough to act.

What protects people in the clan from being Alvin Mitched?

The answer is nothing, and this is a problem.

I for one, would like to be able to play games, without some Staff abusing me,and as a result thinking he's the savior of sG.

How can we protect ourselves from self righteous pricks with admin?

This answer is still unknown, but can be answered with the help of your suggestions!!

obama+serious+pointing+aa.JPG

You may brush this off thinking it'd never happen to you, but let me remind you, so did I...

Stop an idiot with Staff admin today.

Edited by Freekiller #3