Sign in to follow this  
Jiyeon

Balance

This server is beginning to need it badly. How is Tiny even a race on this server? I don't care that it has no weapons, it makes it so the people that are hit by his skill not able to fire for 2 seconds? This is the most broken thing I have seen in both WCS1 and 2, and that's saying a lot. We have this race but we're going to restrict crusader's from respawning a Negev? Ok lol. I'm all for having 'unique' races, but can we make them balanced or make sense? (not having a weapon in this server is stupid imo).

Invis is also incredibly OP in this server right now, I'm not sure why, but everything is like 2x more invis than in WCS1/2 - There is no reason human alliance is supposed to be that invisible.

Anyways, I'm sure there's other broken ass races and mechanics that need to be fixed - so post your balance concerns here I suppose.

Another balance concern: some races are incredibly underwhelming such as succubus hunter. That race is relatively garbage right now, and used to be one of the best early races in WCS1. My proposal to fixing it - either change skulls to be a proc (30% per hit to get 1 - like it used to be) or you get 1/2/3/4 skulls per kill. With the way the current system is, you can use your ulti, when maxed, like once or twice the entire game, otherwise you waste your skulls and the race is useless. Also, it's longjump is incredibly underwhelming. Also, it's missing it's bonus knife damage it had in WCS1.

Edited by Jiyeon

Tiny was reworked, Succubus Hunter was reworked.

There's only a few races with invisibility that I'm concerned about, mostly Pistoleer.