Sign in to follow this  
Marvin

Ctark

lol,  No I don't work for bell.

Elevator Mechanic for me!

Interesetingly enough, anytime I think of tech support I think of this: tech_support.png

Oh I wish this were true.  So much time wasted "Sir, how far from the wall outlet is your modem?  --- I don't know, like 12 feet?  ---  Sir, it can only be a maximum of 11.2735 feet from the wall receptical.  could you please move it closer and we can try again?  ---  No.   --- Sir, we must try this, it is too far away!   ---  Oh FFS, Ok I moved it, still nothing.   --- Sir, it has only bee 15 seconds, The modem takes 60 seconds to reboot.  Sir, could you please move the modem closer.   ---  *puts phone down for 4.5 minutes*, Ok done, and nothing happened, can you please see if the uplink on your end is working as expected   ---  Thank you sir,  let me run some tests......   Sir, it appears the blablabla was blablalba, I have pushed a few buttons and now it works, can you confirm   ----  FFS you people are retarded, it's working now.... Click

^ Might be slightly exagerated, but this is usually how my phone calls go to tech support.   I think I have it down to a science how to get escalated to a higher level tech in the shortest amount of time though!