Sign in to follow this  
Ivanns

Toronto Flood

There was an hour and fifteen minute power outage where I'm at, but my UPS kept my computer and modem on, so I could continue to game :D

I had heard about most of the highways being flooded out, and then saw a picture of the Don valley parkway, with cars literally 3/4 submerged.

I need to get to brampton today, so I am hoping everything is baack to normal now!

Not too bad for me just lost my power but apparently my work place got flooded.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Apparently all online Pearson Airport services are down because the servers were flooded. 

The subway's also a complete nightmare. Northbound and southbound trains stranded for over 20 minutes at Eglinton when I boarded at 8 AM.

Edited by kevinbotz

I dun wanna hear about your flooding. NYS and my area specifically has had extensive flooding and rain for the past 4 weeks. This week has been the first week it hasn't down poured every single day. Our Governor was going far enough as to ask the President to declare the whole state as a Disaster due to all the major losses throughout over 13 counties.

FUCK THE RAINNNN!

Edited by BeauutifulChaos

My parents basement got flooded, not anything crazy but enough to ruin all the carpet, and do minor water damage to the bottom of wooden bookcases and stands

Lots of work incoming to redo the floor and prevent future occurrences

The Canadian shield can only defend us from so much lol, rain isn't on the list