Sign in to follow this  
trav

MOTD

When I type motd into chat it doesn't open up for me. I've tried other variations too.

Does anyone know why this happens?

On a more flippant note: Since it doesn't open for me.. I'm positive that's why I don't understand the problems with free killing the terrorists.

How does one learn the rules without being able to know what said rules are?

It's a shame really...

Posted Image

Edited by Travesty

Yeah, it's really anoying to ask a SO or staff to open the MOTD for others. Many people say, just go read it on the forums, but this isnt't a solution.

Yeah, it's really anoying to ask a SO or staff to open the MOTD for others. Many people say, just go read it on the forums, but this isnt't a solution.

It's an alternative until it gets fixed. If you can't take 5 min to go to the forums and read the rules then you shouldn't bitch about getting in trouble on the server(s).

Everyone says, "it's getting fixed" or "I think it's a local problem for you" but is anyone actually seeing why it doesn't work in the server and/or actually fixing it?

Newbs who come into the sG server are not going to visit the website for the motd. You need it there on the server for people to read if you want to ensure players know the "rules".

Everyone says, "it's getting fixed" or "I think it's a local problem for you" but is anyone actually seeing why it doesn't work in the server and/or actually fixing it?

Newbs who come into the sG server are not going to visit the website for the motd. You need it there on the server for people to read if you want to ensure players know the "rules".

This.

but for real travesty -- the motd only exists so we can satiate our desire for revenge by bitching about possible freekills.

Yes, we are. It was working the other day with "!motd" and must of recently broke.