Sign in to follow this  
MONKEH

NEED TTT ADVICE

I agree he is an annoying fag but the most you can do is just mute him and if you get killed or kill unnecessarily you'll have to deal with it. It's one guy so I doubt having him muted would cause you such issues in game often.

I would just mute him. Ignoring retards can be very tough but its the only thing you can do. He was probably doing it to get a reaction out of you.

I witnessed Mishka doing the same stuff earlier but I just ignored him.

Edited by Junior Bacon Cheeseburger

I can't belive you didn't get slayed for calling me out when we were both traitors, I haven't said anything vulgar to you whatsoever...

If you don't like my "Old Chinese man" or "Real American Hero" gags, then fucking mute me.

I didn't even revenge rdm you.

And you finally got banned for it.

I can't belive you didn't get slayed for calling me out when we were both traitors, I haven't said anything vulgar to you whatsoever...

If you don't like my "Old Chinese man" or "Real American Hero" gags, then fucking mute me.

I didn't even revenge rdm you.

And you finally got banned for it.

easy their big guy no shots need to be fired. Plenty of people complain about you being annoying so before attacking someone else maybe you should look into yourself

The problem with Mishka is that he borderline mic spams, he had someone else play his voice feedback through their mic to annoy Monkeh because he'd muted him. Really painful sound to listen to, really annoying also.

TTT is like a court case. If you want to 'convict' someone of rdm, you need evidence (Demo's, screens, n'shit). [sidenote: Miska is a whiny bitch and should be treated as such]

One big problem with TTT is that there are loopholes, like killing for suspicious activity. Also having SO's on at the time is a big plus, but if they didn't witness the rdm then they'll pull the "I can't do anything about that shit".

Mishka you are digging a hole. Keep it up.

Mishka you should have reported it through the proper channel then.

I don't know what you mean by digging a hole, and I didn't have to report it because an admin took care of it.

Mishka, you're finally being retaliated against.

On topic: this isn't the first fucking time. He's incredibly racist and is a total fucking asshole. I have a screen of him saying some racist shit, and I've started demoing every goddamn game I play with him.

EDIT: forgot to mention, I also do this with kiwi because he is the same, except even more of an ass.

Edit2: same goes for anzhi.

Edited by ExoFox123

/>

Mishka is mishka, there really isnt anything you can do to avoid him and being annoying unless you just mute him and just have to deal with missing out on the callouts.

Mm, could always ban toxic players.