Sign in to follow this  
lostFate95

My new song

Wasn't terrible, however I found the clapping like sound to be quite loud and a bit out of place. If it was similar to the sound at the end I think it would have turned out really good. Just my opinion.

Wasn't terrible, however I found the clapping like sound to be quite loud and a bit out of place. If it was similar to the sound at the end I think it would have turned out really good. Just my opinion.

Thank you ,its still a work in progress

Guest Fohacidal

0/10

Sounds like the cheap synth music you see in parody videos when they need funny music in the background but only have 5 minutes to do it.

Guest Fohacidal

Just being honest, everyone has to start somewhere

This sounds like a test

you should go into your next project with an idea, a framework in mind, and make something a bit longer, with a drop and shit.

could be bangin

This sounds like a test

you should go into your next project with an idea, a framework in mind, and make something a bit longer, with a drop and shit.

could be bangin

Your right it is a test was just figuring out the software

Also one of my first songs

This sounds a lot better than what I hear going through my little brother's ipod, though. Like the others said, start somewhere. You can only get better.

/>

garb

you're to lazy to even put the full word. quality feedback from Kgame. Why even bother posting If it's nothing constructive.

OT: It's pretty simple, kind of repetetive, but you change it up a bit here and there. Since I'm not sure what you were wanting the finished product to sounds like, I can't give my full opinion on it. Good luck on future projects. Also, what program are you using?

What the fuck is that light cymbal brush noise that's throwing off the beat and why do you have that in there?

That bit changes the song from generic and mediocre to actually bad.

Sorry I hit Report :/ didn't mean to