Sign in to follow this  
Eaglewonj

Stolen donation is back so now you get it.

My original double donations to the clan ended up with the 14 year old anime....who was on mommy's account. I got the two $20 dollar donations back because he didn't want to explain the paypal disputes to mom. So....now you get the $40 and the other $20 that should be due about now for a total of $60. Spend it well boys.

errr.... ok paypal says "We were unable to decrypt the certificate id."

so I will try again later today.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Metal Militia @ Apr 22 2007, 06:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

how did u do this. I want to get my 35 bucks back too so i can donate it to UV instead

Just filled out a paypal dispute. Anime was scared (you know what i really want to say) itless. So he payed it back before he had to explain this to mama. (Friggin 14 year old using her account). As long as your notes on the transaction said for UV clan you are safe, because his initial response in paypal communication was that he never heard of UV. But I had it right there in the notes on what the money was for so he was screwed.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JustFetus @ Apr 23 2007, 04:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Anime is a fucking douche.

1. He's like 20.

2. He's dyslexic beyond belief.

3. Stole the money.

Close he's 14 and was using mommy's paypal. When she bought stuff on ebay....poof went the money.

The money is now is phoenix2's paypal.

Sign in to follow this