Sign in to follow this  
Oreo

Egypt has had another coup.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/03/egypt-morsi-out-army-roadmap_n_3540700.html

"The Egyptian military has announced the removal of Mohammed Morsi as president, presenting a roadmap for reconciliation in the country."

"According to the Associated Press, an aide to former President Mohammed Morsi said the Muslim Brotherhood leader has been moved to an undisclosed location."

Edited by BeauutifulChaos

What I don't get is the fact that he was democratically elected and now he has been thrown out by the military. They're having a hard time with the whole Democracy concept I guess?

What I don't get is the fact that he was democratically elected and now he has been thrown out by the military. They're having a hard time with the whole Democracy concept I guess?

It's more like the Egyptian Military has always been at odds with Morsi right from the start and that Morsi along with his party were starting to become more theocratic and authoritarian.