Sign in to follow this  
CommanderSnowflake

CommanderSnowflake's App

ase use the following template for your application. Make a new thread in this section with this template.

• In-game Name: Cmmndrsnowflake
  • How did you find sG?: Counterstrike
  • What do you expect from the sG Minecraft server?: Entertainment with vanilla minecraft
  • What are some things you have built in the past?: Hmmm.. My first building was the Parthenon, then I rebuilt it 100x scale so it looked more the actual size in game, I've built many types of houses ranging from digging out a mountain side and into another mountain with support to swamp huts, I've built towns in the styles of Skyrim to the styles of Greek, with marble columns and whatnot. I once was part of a 2 person project to build a UN for all the towns to meet at, we shaped it kind of like a weird turtle, estimated 1.5-2 billions blocks to make I have pics
  • Have you read, and do you understand the rules? I'll respect players/admins alike as well as abide by the no cheating/xray texture packs, I also swear to not spam and start childish fights, I will abide by the looting laws , I will never grief, I won't spam admins with requests to change server settings, I will abide by PvP rules, and won't expose or use any glitches in game.

Sign in to follow this