• Modern
    • Vintage
    • Legacy
    • EDH/Commander
  2. 2. Paper or MTG:O

• Paper
    • MTG:O

Ye ye ye, MTG thread go.

Post about decks you're making and FNM you've dominated in. Unless you're a kid who plays YuGiOh.Then get out.

You can trade 'n shit in here. Talk about card, and whatever. I want to see how many people here play MTG.

u fukin srs who plays that shit

Hey, man fuck off. It's a srs game for srs people you wouldnt understand

But really, let's just fuckin' talk magic. It's a cool game. Resource management and cool stuff. It's like any other game.

whatever, its an ok hobby i think, but people just cant be normal about it. kinda like anime faggots, you gotta be some idiot with sakura as ur waifu or something. the obsessed just cant be normal fucking people and keep their interests in check.

whatever, its an ok hobby i think, but people just cant be normal about it. kinda like anime faggots, you gotta be some idiot with sakura as ur waifu or something. the obsessed just cant be normal fucking people and keep their interests in check.

sasuke is my waifu for laifu

Yea there are defiantly worse hobbies,  He could be doing doing something that he likes that would be a terrible thing wouldn't it.

Ye ye ye, MTG thread go.

Post about decks you're making and FNM you've dominated in. Unless you're a kid who plays YuGiOh.Then get out.

You can trade 'n shit in here. Talk about card, and whatever. I want to see how many people here play MTG.

NERD!

Mountain & Forest deck. I rely mostly off of strong, expensive and powerful creatures. I have very few spells, and out of the few that I have 8/9 of them are "creature gains x/x and trample".

It seems to win almost every game I've played (unless I get unlucky with drawing a sufficient amount of lands) but I do prefer to play my deck that is balanced between creatures and vamp instants an sorcerys. Gives more room for big plays and playing smart. Not just smashing your head against a wall until its falls down.