Sign in to follow this  
Tanner

New Leaf

I'll add whoever adds me whenever o get home. I have no idea how to add peolle yet.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk.

Added Skotti.

If ya still don't know I'm here to help.

1. While on the homepage, tap the Square Smiley face at the top of the screen.

2. After going to the friend's list page. At the top of the touch screen you'll see "Register Friend" click on that.

3. After that just put in the friend code. (Note: May take a while for the friend to pop up, if you haven't seen them pop up in 20 mins either you or your friend has gotten the code wrong)

3.5 Don't worry about the name.

4. Preheat to 350 degrees.

5. Done!

@ Skotti:

if you just bought a 3DS the next game you need to buy is Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward. It is amazingly good. You might want to play the prequel first, though.

Also i'll help you out with your town if you'd like.

Ok I added everyone who has posted in this thread.

(now add me :*()

2277-7145-9996

i open my gates all the time

Edited by Riley The Dog

Also, I am still looking for REAL fine art. if Redd comes into your town (I almost never see him, only seen him once ...) make sure you get the REAL art, out of the four pieces he brings, THREE are fake! Basically, all I want is one piece to donate so I can start funding the second floor of the museum.

If you need some compensation for any art you purchase or have already purchased, I'd be willing to negotiate for it.

Is it worth getting? I'm planning on going to Gamestop for a eShop card so I can pick up Zelda Oracle of Seasons & Ages and was considering picking up a regular game as well. I've never played any of the Animal Crossing series before so I don't know what it's like. You all seem to enjoy it though.

Is it worth getting? I'm planning on going to Gamestop for a eShop card so I can pick up Zelda Oracle of Seasons & Ages and was considering picking up a regular game as well. I've never played any of the Animal Crossing series before so I don't know what it's like. You all seem to enjoy it though.

I have never played any animal crossing besides new leaf, you'll love it. Its kinda like this: 

I highly recommend it. You can play it in small doses each day or in large ones, there is always something do. Plus the social funcitons with friends and NPCs can range from annoyying to mildly amusing to strangley fun and addicting. It definitely deserves an 8+/10

I'll sell it for 55k i guess I also have two virtual boys.

also if anyone has high turnip prices lets me know mine are always low :l

Edited by ZachPL