Sign in to follow this  
fontaine

Rift now F2P

It was fun, I played a month of it when it was pay to play.

But just like WoW it gets old doing the same thing over and over.

So here's the deal for anyone joining us in Rift:

We're on Graybriar, in the Defiant faction. We'll be starting up a guild shortly whenever everyone stops jerking over who the leader should be.

I fucking love this game, I played it when it first launched. Anyone with any questions, feel free to ask.

Actually, does this game have PvP and also does it gimp your ability to play the game like other paid-turned-f2p mmos?

1. Game does have PvP.

2. Monthly sub gives various convenience buffs (Bonus XP, bonus rep gain) but nothing combat affecting. F2P players will have an equal fighting chance.

3. RIFT IS FUCKING AWESOME JOIN US

World of Warcraft is better

/thread

It probably is. I don't see why people are searching so badly for a good MMORPG. There's way more satisfying genres out there, and if you're really bent on playing one, WoW is still probably your best bet.

Jiyeon I too also got my FF XV A Realm Reborn beta invite. Ill make an account soon. Lawl got invited to PC and PS3 betas

Edited by Evilhunter32

It probably is. I don't see why people are searching so badly for a good MMORPG. There's way more satisfying genres out there, and if you're really bent on playing one, WoW is still probably your best bet.

They do have pandas now...

This expansion was surprisingly well done.

I heard, and I actually do really want to play as a panda. I also don't want to drop $40 on an expansion because I know that I will stop playing after 1 month since none of my friends play anymore.

I heard, and I actually do really want to play as a panda. I also don't want to drop $40 on an expansion because I know that I will stop playing after 1 month since none of my friends play anymore.

Understandable 

Yep. Some of my best memories of gaming is playing WoW, but it's really your guildies and/or arena partners that really makes the experience great. First time I got those shoulders in season 2, I was a pretty happy 15 year old.