Sign in to follow this  
aerokopf

ALL PICK

You're gonna be like "Why would I kill my own creeps? That's dumb."

Meh, I don't actually deny a whole lot - it's not all that practical IMO if your character can't attack very fast. My standard deny rate is 4 last hits/2 denies per minute. It usually depends on what hero I'm playing.

Meh, I don't actually deny a whole lot - it's not all that practical IMO if your character can't attack very fast. My standard deny rate is 4 last hits/2 denies per minute. It usually depends on what hero I'm playing.

Why not say 2 LH/deny? And you really should try to last hit/deny every creep. Obviously, you can't - It's just impossible - But strive for as much as you can get.

Why not say 2 LH/deny? And you really should try to last hit/deny every creep. Obviously, you can't - It's just impossible - But strive for as much as you can get.

Because there's no need to over-simplify some things.

Because there's no need to over-simplify some things.

It's not "over-simplifying", it never should have been stated as 4 per 2 in the first place. There's no reason to use 4 per 2 as a ratio.

Neva played dota but if it's like lol ill wreck

My adjustment has been lackluster.

Ive played a total of two bot games and managed a measly 6 kills. 4 of which I actually earned.

Once I learn how to get the items I want when I want I should be a little better. And of course learn a champ.

Towers still piss me off largely.

Thankfully, last hitting is no big deal. Im not sure exactly how to deny yet? Ive tried but to no avail.

Edited by Joscal

My adjustment has been lackluster.

Ive played a total of two bot games and managed a measly 6 kills. 4 of which I actually earned.

Once I learn how to get the items I want when I want I should be a little better. And of course learn a champ.

Towers still piss me off largely.

Thankfully, last hitting is no big deal. Im not sure exactly how to deny yet? Ive tried but to no avail.

Just play more games, and you'll get the hang of denying. It's the same thing that lasthitting is except by attacking your own creep (A+Click).

ALSO

Making sure the other team doesn't get gold/exp sure isn't practical at all.

Edited by Knox

Yea I just looked it up. Makes sense now.

Ive just been randoming and boosting the stats that its obvious my character benefits from such as attack speed and agility.

What the fuck did you just call them?justkiddingididittoo

Oh yeaaaa thats right they are called heros right?

Well regardless of what they are called...one of them is going to become my whore.

Edited by Joscal

okay, in a match i played today, solo'd mid against lina and denied every creep, before i knew it i was 4 levels above all, ggnore

Still prioritize last hitting over denying, but the fact that you didn't find denying useful before is just embarrassing.

/>/>

Just keep using Riki, no one knows what Gem of True Sight is when they are low skill level.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Or Spirit Breaker because at low level no one has good map awareness and no one ever buys wards.

Edited by KGame

Or Crystal Maiden, because she is fucking amazing.

besides being slow, squishy, having no CC, and a poor auto animation for harassing

global ring of basilius is nice though

besides being slow, squishy, having no CC, and a poor auto animation for harassing

global ring of basilius is nice though

wot.

wot.

my bad, I had meant to put in "hard CC", not sure how the hard got left out. Her root allows action, and her slow is a slow.