Has anyone else been given a case to pass judgement on? I didn't sign up for anything and one popped up in my main menu.

I chose insufficient evidence. It looked like the guy walled sometimes, but he was so bad it was hard to tell if he was or not. He definitely didn't use them to his advantage if he has them, just tracing people through walls and smoke before he could see them. Sprayed with the p90 all game.

Has anyone else been given a case to pass judgement on? I didn't sign up for anything and one popped up in my main menu.

I chose insufficient evidence. It looked like the guy walled sometimes, but he was so bad it was hard to tell if he was or not. He definitely didn't use them to his advantage if he has them, just tracing people through walls and smoke before he could see them. Sprayed with the p90 all game.

tracing through walls/smoke.. insufficient evidence.

k bro

I've never had hacks, so I don't really know what someone using them looks like... but maybe he was just tracing them by accident sometimes? They only gave me like 5-6 rounds to view of his game.

So I was given a second overwatch case to review just now, and I had to choose insufficient evidence again. I dunno why I get them to review... I didnt sign up or anything. My account is 9 years old, that might be why. I think dyscivist got one to review as well.

So this is my 3rd post in a row, but I feel like a new topic would be worse, so...

There's a cvar for the game for keeping hackers out of community servers as determined by overwatch

sv_kick_players_with_cooldown [0,1,2]

0 is kick no one (i think what we have now by default)

1 is kick players who are on cooldown/banned by overwatch investigation (maybe we should do this?)

2 is kick all players on comp cooldown, even those who simply abandoned (bad choice, we shouldnt do this)

I've done 15 or so of them, it's interesting just to watch them sometimes. (since occasionally you just get to watch a good player, Valve has said they've put footage of NiP playing in the pool as a test)

Since it's still a beta, it's likely Valve is just doing a ton of data mining to see what makes a good ranker (i.e. how important is #wins, total playtime, etc.)

Probably 1/3 of mine were clear wallers, a few aimbotters (they all seem to really love dualies and m249's), the rest were pretty normal. 

You typically just want to put insufficient evidence if you couldn't make a strong conclusion. The thinking is that if they are, they will probably slip up eventually and do something much more obvious.

I really want to do it, but I'm not pro enough. ):

From the 3 people I know in it, you have to be around AK-AK2 with at least over 150 wins. Pred has 182, doc.gets mad at video games has 208 under his belt.