Sign in to follow this  
MikeHeadJanitor

I like pizza! Name your favorite pizza place/pizza here!

HAWAIIAN PAN PIZZA WITH SPICY BBQ SAUCE INSTEAD OF TOMATO SAUCE AS WELL AS EXTRA JALAPENO PEPPERS FROM DOMINOS PIZZA WITH MANY SOFT DRINKS IN MY BELLY. 

Chicago pizza is best pizza. Everybody is entitled to an opinion, but if you like NY pizza better, your opinion is wrong.

Chicago pizza is best pizza. Everybody is entitled to an opinion, but if you like NY pizza better, your opinion is wrong.

Come to NY and say that  :D

Kansas City barbecue is world famous bro.

I ate there during my vacation From Florida to Utah, It was pretty good, but christ it's smack dab in the middle of some hood/ghetto area, As I remeber It.

Marco's Pizza in Norman, OK.

Basically they make the pizza not cooked, they wrap it and refrigerate it. So when you choose a pizza to buy, you take it home and follow the instructions to bake it. They're actually pretty damn good in my opinion.

My favorite pizza is the stuffed crust meat lovers pizza at Marco's.

Edited by Timeassassin103

Those pizzas can sit for hours at a time under the heating lights. decent for the money, but I'd rather pay 3x the $ for pure satisfaction.

Pizza-Shuttle_28Yrs_EMB-4c.png

This too ^

yaaa.... you're wrong, I work there and they don't sit for hours, the longest they may be there is 30 min and everything is made none of it is frozen

The Thai Dye pizza at Mellow Mushroom is one of the most glorious creations on this planet. Description on their menu:

"Olive oil and garlic base, all natural grilled curry chicken, mozzarella cheese, Roma tomatoes, onions. Topped with fresh basil, cucumbers and a sweet swirl of Thai chili sauce."

Also, there used to be this bomb taco pizza at this place called "Ken's Downtown Pizza and Grill" where I live, but they went out of business many years ago.  I'm still heartbroken over it.

I went to Chicago senior year of highschool with my wind ensemble, and we had Giodorno's delivered in bulk to our hotel. The cheese on a single slice when it was hot stretched all the way across a hotel room without breaking. Also, most of us weren't able to shit for three whole days after eating it. But it was wonderful.

Yeah.. that's how you know it's good.

Yeah I went to chicago in 8th grade for my trip lol and we ate there, it was amazing

Luckily my brother went to school in chicago for like 8 years.. so naturally I would go there all the time.. to eat pizza.

Kansas City has the best barbecue dumdum

Yeah.. I'm gonna have to agree with that other guy on this. Texas has the best bbq. Well, they have the best brisket anyways.

Also, the whole NY style vs. Chicago deep dish is pretty stupid. If you have ever had a legitimate slice of either, you would know that it's like comparing apples to oranges. On that note, I prefer Chicago over NY, much like I prefer a ribeye over a sirloin.

Yes. Maybe the place I went to was just not that good, but have you ever been to Lockhart, Texas?

Muthafuckin Black's BBQ yo. And Drug I have been to KC and maybe I didn't go to the right place but I didn't think it was better than the BBQ here. There's different styles between the two, I just prefer Texas style.

I've had bbq in Dallas and Austin. *shrug* its ok with me if you prefer dog food :-)

Nah man you gotta go outside the city to smaller towns, like Lockhart, Elgin, or Llano. I can't talk about Dallas (since I haven't been there), but Austin is a weird-ass city, it's nothing like the rest of Texas, only really good BBQ place there I've had is Franklin's barbecue and the Salt Lick. Rest of the places are just mediocre.

Nah man you gotta go outside the city to smaller towns, like Lockhart, Elgin, or Llano. I can't talk about Dallas (since I haven't been there), but Austin is a weird-ass city, it's nothing like the rest of Texas, only really good BBQ place there I've had is Franklin's barbecue and the Salt Lick. Rest of the places are just mediocre.

Salt Lick is garbage compared to anything that is in Lockhart. My favorite place is Smitty's Market.

Edit: I like how this has become a bbq debate now lol.

Edited by Jiyeon

Salt Lick is garbage compared to anything that is in Lockhart. My favorite place is Smitty's Market.

Edit: I like how this has become a bbq debate now lol.

It's alright it's not awful and it's better than like the County Line or some other shit. But I'm not going to drive an hour to Lockhart on a whim. Barbecue here in Austin really isn't that great (good Tex-Mex though), though Franklin's is an exception. Only reason I would go to Salt Lick is if I was passing by and hungry, wouldn't go out of my way to get it. But yeah, Lockhart takes the cake when it comes to good BBQ. 

This thread has officially been hijacked by barbecue.

Edited by BananaPeelz

Itt: Stupid fucks arguing over subjective taste and claiming tiny specific regions to have the best bbq as if it's dependant on the city and not the individual cook or restaurant, all while ignoring the dozens of other states that have great bbq.

In a thread about pizza.

Shut the fuck up.

Itt: Stupid fucks arguing over subjective taste and claiming tiny specific regions to have the best bbq as if it's dependant on the city and not the individual cook or restaurant, all while ignoring the dozens of other states that have great bbq.

In a thread about pizza.

Shut the fuck up.

fite me