Sign in to follow this  
Ghost X

New xbox (720) announcement tomorow!

AHH AHH! I am so excited!! (´・ω・`)

Less than 19 more hours to go! Sony feeling the heat releasing a sneak preview of their hardware design a day before LOL

You are literally a faggot

You, shut up.

On topic: I'm pretty interested to see what Microsoft has to offer and will be tuning into the event if it is streamed. The rumors of the online only thing are still floating around though. But what I can't wait for Is better pc ports since both new consoles are now x86 based.

I only bought a console cuz of 3 dumbass friends who wanted me to buy a ps3.. Probably my last console.. All I play are fps games or moba's. both are better on pc nuff said

I enjoy relaxing on the couch playing console with friends and family though. Can't really do that on PC

initial impressions after watching announcements: features are cool and I'm impressed. However, too much emphasis on the sports gaming/partnerships which leaves me generally uninterested for the system.

basic analysis: good hardware, awesome features if you're looking for an all-in-one box for TV/Movies/music/other media aside from gaming. but, I would only consider buying it for the gaming aspect, I already have a set up where all my other entertainment can be found making that core aspect of the Xbox useless. on the upside, MS announced 15 new exclusives for gaming, 8 of those 15 being new IPs.

no price announced, many questions still left unanswered like if it's always online. the language they used in the conference leads me to believe that the always online aspect is still a major possibility. (http://www.theverge.com/2013/5/21/4352542/xbox-one-always-online-not-required-used-games-work)

would I buy it from what I saw today?: no but, maybe after a few years in its life cycle.

Edited by Lesbian Dad

Xbox One...

possibly the worst name for a console ever? (´・ω・`)

Definitely don't like all of the kinect features. Pretty useless. Hope it's not required to have a kinect. I imagine it will be much cheaper to find a console without kinect on ebay a few months after release

Forza 5 was the only mildly interesting game announced. I'll be impressed if they manage to have every game run in full 1080p but until that's confirmed I'm honestly not excited for this gen at all (´・ω・`)

Hopefully those "15 exclusives" at E3 don't disappoint

Edited by Sucks