Sign in to follow this  
Zan

Portal

Does anyone have Portal? If you do, is it cool? I heard its very short.

I'm gonna get it once I have my new computer, which could be months. >.<

My computer that I have now, meets the recommended requirenments, so I'm gonna ask my grandparents for the 20.00 it cost(through steam).

Unless anyone here just *happens* to have a portal copy in there gift section they dont want. =D =O

Does anyone have Portal? If you do, is it cool? I heard its very short.

I'm gonna get it once I have my new computer, which could be months. >.<

My computer that I have now, meets the recommended requirenments, so I'm gonna ask my grandparents for the 20.00 it cost(through steam).

Unless anyone here just *happens* to have a portal copy in there gift section they dont want. =D

It only has a few (20ish?) levels and the first 12 or so you just sort of walk through. It gets pretty hard to figure out towards the end. It took me two or three hours to complete but it is an awesome game and definitely worth it.

Edit: I think they released more levels and they released SDK for it so there might be a lot of fan-made levels to dl now.

Good game, I agree on the last levels being very tricky.

Shortttt, so we're all waiting for Portal 2 to come out.

im going to assume you mean PC.

if you want it for 360 ill give you mine( very cheap im thinking 5 bucks for the orange box)

Ross, you're selling your 360 Orange Box for $5?

If you are, I'll take it off your hands :D.

Its an amazing game, not really worth even a $20 price tag by itself, but bundled in the orange box its an amazing addition. A bit short, but its got some great voice acting and amazing game play.

It's a short game. I only had trouble with 1 level... You get into what little story there is, (at least I did), and after you're done the testing rooms it gets super fun. =D

if u want the gaem realy badly get it from here http://www.mininova.org/tor/953545 u need any kind of torrent deveise in ur comp and its free

down load it 2 a folder then ciick the file u put on ur comp then it will pop up on ur torrenting devise and thats it it will take mabey like 4 hour for u 2 get it

thats how i played

and if u like a torrnting device on ur com that u dont have come here 2 get one

http://www.utorrent.com/

I'd rather not download it, Don't want to risk getting virus's.

u wont all of dope mans down loadeds are clean i got portal form there i didnt get any virus

guys even tho we all do it, dont post piracy on the forums, its one thing for music and movies, but games are off limits.

and piny im giving a special clan discount and if i like the person im selling it to, talk to me about through xfire if you are serious about buying.

guys even tho we all do it, dont post piracy on the forums, its one thing for music and movies, but games are off limits.

and piny im giving a special clan discount and if i like the person im selling it to, talk to me about through xfire if you are serious about buying.

I'm againt game piracy except for EA Games games.