Sign in to follow this  
JFK

Any more suggestions for other CSS maps to port?

Just curious as to what the JB community thinks what old maps from CSS should be ported to CSGO. No guarantees that I can get every function from them to work, but I'll do my best and see what I can do.

A little off topic but w/e . How about, one of your own creations? If you have the time to make one of course =)

I'll probably make a map of my own at some point, but that won't be for awhile. That and I need to come up with a good map layout, design and whatnot.

If you could.... There are tales of an old map... one of which... everyone enjoyed. A map where There was too much fun to be had for any normal round to take place. A map, called ba_jail_leoben

Pretty much this map worked in 2010 and early 2011 but crashed and burned and wasn't fixed.

Edited by Avery

Thanks for all the work JFK I love having the old maps back although I don't get to play that much anymore.

I'll probably make a map of my own at some point, but that won't be for awhile. That and I need to come up with a good map layout, design and whatnot.

I could see a JFK made map ending in 15-0 T rounds every time :)