Sign in to follow this  
5centsperkittykat

warcraft suggestion/concern

Dear BIOS, P2 whoever.... I play in the warcraft server all the time and i remember (like 2 months ago) when one had to be of significant lvl to use some of the more powerful races. I played my ass off to unlock them all. And this may seem like i'm just envious of those who are just now starting on the server but i don't enjoy every person having immediate access to human general, much less an outlaw at lvl 50. I don't really think that a player should have to be lvl 850 anymore to play the more powerful races; especially since there are less to choose from now. But when u have to be 330 to be a crypt lord and can be a human general as soon as u join that just seems off. I know that u guys are working on other stuff and lvl requirements are the least of your worries but i just wanted to voice. So tell me to stfu if u want, now u know what i think. oh yeah, and the server still kicks ass!

Yeah some of the requirements are a little funky. I don't consider crypt lord to be THAT powerful of a race, but Undead General is pretty dang sweet, and I've been playing that since level 1 practically.

i have to say, i really miss this feature, it keeps the players leveling beyond the max level and gives them something to work towards.

OK guys, I have a very simple response to that. I had to change the level requirements to test the races and to slow down the crashing. Changing the level requirements made it so that the races could be thoroughly played regardless of your level. I will reinstate requirements once we are finished with the testing. It's almost done.