Sign in to follow this  
Name

Neverwinter: Dungeons and Dragons MMO

okay I'll give you that, but back to the game. I have played probably close to 10 hours on it and it is pretty badass. I like the feel and the graphics are nice aswell.

I would recommend you check it out if you have an MMO itch

okay I'll give you that, but back to the game. I have played probably close to 10 hours on it and it is pretty badass. I like the feel and the graphics are nice aswell.

Have not had the itch since quiting runescape 2 years ago :3

would rather play B&S when NA release

For those of us who don't abbreviate every other word, I'm assuming B&S doesn't mean bait and switch?

I mean like really? if you're going to say a game is better than another, then atleast spell the fucking game name out so I can look it up.

More in depth research leads me to believe he's talking about Blade and Soul: http://us.bladeandsoul.com/en/

To which I say, lol, from the trailer and the FAQ, I get nothing about blade and soul that makes it seem good. There's even a question in the FAQ where they defend themselves, "NO, WE'RE NOT RIPPING OFF OF GW2"

More in depth research leads me to believe he's talking about Blade and Soul: http://us.bladeandsoul.com/en/

To which I say, lol, from the trailer and the FAQ, I get nothing about blade and soul that makes it seem good. There's even a question in the FAQ where they defend themselves, "NO, WE'RE NOT RIPPING OFF OF GW2"

I'm going to play BnS just for the hot womenz yo

[media=]

skitt and i played like the first 20 levels of scarlet blade, or as its colloquially known: loli tits rpg

on topic: i have a lv40 gf on the dragon server

this isn't the best game of all time, and the way the currencies work it could definitely be deemed a bit pay-2-win, but i've been enjoying the time sink that it is.

been playing for a week and i hve mixed feelings about the game. The game-play is very fun, but you cant get the best end game gear with out putting some money in to the this game. I havn't spent any money on the game, but I don't think I would mind buying some end game gear.Right now I'm lvl 39 control wizard on dragon.

Drunkula hit me up we will play

been playing for a week and i hve mixed feelings about the game. The game-play is very fun, but you cant get the best end game gear with out putting some money in to the this game. I havn't spent any money on the game, but I don't think I would mind buying some end game gear.Right now I'm lvl 39 control wizard on dragon.

Drunkula hit me up we will play

Well you can trade for zen with astral diamonds, so it's actually possible to get everything. It'd be a lot of farming.

EDDY I'M A LEVEL 38 CW ON DRAGON, THAT'S CREEPY

Loving this game. The biggest test will come when we hit level cap and see if the game still entertains.

I mean like really? if you're going to say a game is better than another, then atleast spell the fucking game name out so I can look it up.

CANNOT WAIT FOR BLADE AND SOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUL.

i played it already and it was sub par, honestly.

[media=]

skitt and i played like the first 20 levels of scarlet blade, or as its colloquially known: loli tits rpg

on topic: i have a lv40 gf on the dragon server

this isn't the best game of all time, and the way the currencies work it could definitely be deemed a bit pay-2-win, but i've been enjoying the time sink that it is.

oh fuck I forgot about scarlet blade

that shit was so fun

I think I broke it

tSpy9rK.jpg

This game is really good. Endgame seems a bit limited - Only epic dungeons so far, but Gauntlgrym is right around the corner, and that's bringing 20 man PvP AND raids. Excited.