Sign in to follow this  
Tanner

What's your favorite movie sG?

I really liked Goodfellas, Chinatown, Witness, The Maltese falcon. In terms of modern movies I loved Drive for the visuals/music.

Oh and theirs my weeaboo shit favorites like Kara no kyoukai, summer wars, and The girl who leapt through time.

[media=]

If you like studio ghibli movies or Mamoru Hosada, you might like this one. (it's a little bit furry but only for like 1 scene). Probably the best movie I've seen in years.

Edited by Taboo

My Sassy Girl (Original Korean version; the American straight-to-dvd release was horrible)
Might check it out sometime. Do they have English subs?

[media=]

If you like studio ghibli movies or Mamoru Hosada, you might like this one. (it's a little bit furry but only for like 1 scene). Probably the best movie I've seen in years.

I love studio ghibli movies, so I'll give this a chance.

Have you seen "The Girl Who Leapt Through Time"? also "Summer Wars."

wait... I just watched the trailer. wtf is this.

Edited by Blackmanvoice

God so many to choose from.... I don't really have a number one top favorite movie of all time, but lets go with Dawn of the Dead, Zombieland, Die Hard 1-3, The Avengers, Gamer, R.E.D., 300, DOOM, Troy, etc. EDIT: I lied top fav Saving Private Ryan

Edited by Reaper0470

Also,

Midnight in Paris, there will be blood, no country for old men, moonrise kingdom, the perks of being a wallflower, the english patient, 127 hours, Akira, Howl's Moving Castle, Princess Mononoke, A Clockwork Orange, tree of life, Drive, a man with no name trilogy, restrepo, aladdin, across the universe, les miserables (2012), Jackie Brown, Kill Bill, .

fuck you, series' count:

band of brothers, the sopranos, the wire, rome, oz, game of thrones.

Edited by Blackmanvoice

[media=]

I love studio ghibli movies, so I'll give this a chance.

Have you seen "The Girl Who Leapt Through Time"? also "Summer Wars."

wait... I just watched the trailer. wtf is this.

It's really good. I couldn't stop thinking about it after a few days. The same director as The Girl Who Leapt Through Time and Summer Wars too.

I like watching deeper thought provoking movies once in awhile but honestly I prefer the more retarded shit most of the time, so I'm going to give two favorites. My serious favorite would be Old Boy. Silly favorite would be Scott Pilgrim vs. the World.

fuck you, series' count:

Missing Breaking Bad, Twin Peaks, Seinfeld, Curb your Enthusiasm, Arrested Development, Justified and Firefly.

fuck you, series' count:

Missing Breaking Bad, Twin Peaks, Seinfeld, Curb your Enthusiasm, Arrested Development, Justified and Firefly.

And MLP............

fuck you, series' count:

I'm also missing deadwood (same guy from justified).

I'm one of those people who, when I watch a good movie, makes it my favorite until the next really good movie I watch. I just got done watching Parade's End and really liked it. But, Goodwill Hunting is always a favorite ;)

I'm the same way, I like whatever the last good movie I watched was. Matrix always makes me smile, however.

[media=]

DAMN. MAKES ME HARD AND MAKES ME CRY AT THE SAME TIME.

hey, thanks for the recommend, I love Benedict Cumberbatch, and WW1 stuff. I'm gonna go watch this right now.

fuck you, series' count:

I'm also missing deadwood (same guy from justified).

all these are great too. Deadwood is absolutely awesome, I haven't seen s3 though. Have you guys seen House of Cards? I'd say it deserves a spot on that list.