Sign in to follow this  
Care Bear

2013 NHL Playoffs.

Well I was pumped Toronto made it this year (it's been 9 years btw, not 8) but then we got matched up with Boston, which fucking sucks. This will be a short playoff beard

Well I was pumped Toronto made it this year (it's been 9 years btw, not 8) but then we got matched up with Boston, which fucking sucks. This will be a short playoff beard

Well game 6 is tonight and the Leafs can force a game seven despite being down 3-1 in the series at one point. And since game seven is tmrw the back to back favors the Leafs more than the Bruins. As long as Reimer stands on his head again the Leafs should be good tonight.

I was out tonight at a pub watching the leafs win with my friends

(i live in toronto)

Then it all went so horribly wrong so fast, but it was kind of expected, the leafs played like they were on a penalty kill when it was 5v5 and they were up 4 to 2 until it was tied 4 to 4

they had 2 good chances in a row in overtime, but just couldnt pull it off, then blammo, its over

Dark Predator

I was out tonight at a pub watching the leafs win with my friends

(i live in toronto)

Then it all went so horribly wrong so fast, but it was kind of expected, the leafs played like they were on a penalty kill when it was 5v5 and they were up 4 to 2 until it was tied 4 to 4

they had 2 good chances in a row in overtime, but just couldnt pull it off, then blammo, its over

This is what pissed me off about Carlyle.  Whenever the Leafs had the lead in Game 5, Game 6 and last night, he always made them turtle and play prevent defense...when the team can't even play defense.  The Leafs team has been built on their transition game and quickness exploiting that on the Bruins defense was what gave them such a huge lead in the first place (not to mention the Bruins defense was depleted to 5 guys).  But with 8 mins left in the game, Carlyle decides to have 4 men back and 1 man up doing a half assed forecheck by retreating once he hits the Bruins blue line.

MacLean made the Sens pour it on the Habs and Tortorella made the Rangers pour it on the Capitals all game long in their elimination game.    If the Leafs did that for 60 mins straight instead of 50, the Leafs would have won last night.

Edited by Care Bear

Wings will win in 6 games, and go on to face the kings in the conference finals.

If you need a shoulder to cry on when it's over, let me know.  I'll be sure to wear my Toews jersey.

Why would you think the red wings could beat the blackhawks? Let alone in 6 games. Blackhawks in 5. Toews? No. Patrick Sharp FTW.

Edited by Shadow