Sign in to follow this  
ElectronicDrug

Polls

39 members have voted

1. 1. When we upgrade to 1.5.1, should we revert the nether so we can get nether quartz?

2. 2. Allow /sethome /home teleportations (Warmup to use so you can't tp from pvp) (town spawn teleporting will be disabled)?

3. 3. Enable /tpa (allows teleporting to another player with their permission)(warmup as well)

Please ask for clarification BEFORE you vote if you have any questions.

Warmup includes staying still for 10 seconds before you teleport. If you move or are attacked furing the warmup, the tp cancels.

Edited by ElectronicDrug

Oops I made it so you can't reply. Fixed.

Teleporting to other people, the other person would have to accept it.

You probably should've stated this earlier, this changed my vote :P

Also, why would you want to disable /town spawn? It's an easy way to get back to a main area. Keep /town spawn AND /home is my vote.

Edited by KGame

I think waiting 5 seconds instead of 10 would be allot better Because 10 seconds if its night gives you chances for mobs to find you and attack you so then you can't And I think allowing /tp would be good because What if you were teaming up on someone and you died and you want to go back to help your friend then you would have to walk all the way their...

The problem is that with /t spawn there's no way to add a warmup. Alternatively you could buy a warp to your town.

True.

Also, is there a mod for like, a vacation mode, so someone doesn't get their shit deleted if they go out of town for a week?