Sign in to follow this  
TurtleFrenzy

Explosions at Boston Marathon

People died dude, what the fuck are you talking about?

It seemed like an accident more than anything.

And that somehow excuses your comment? I dont want to be melodramatic here but have some class man, you should know better.

what the fuck are you talking about? how was his comment at all offensive?

Guest Fohacidal

And that somehow excuses your comment? I dont want to be melodramatic here but have some class man, you should know better.

If you cant see how absolutely fucking tacky his comment was then you should probably stay out of any 18+ discussion.

Oh god.

I just realized.

An hour ago my friend posted "waiting is the worst" on facebook.

I replied "but waiting makes whatever you're waiting for that much better (;"

I REALLY HOPE SHE WASN'T TALKING ABOUT THIS.

pray for me.

why the wink? do people really wink to shit like that? i'm so confused

Oh god.

I just realized.

pray for me.

It suggests a flirty disposition towards her and lets people know that I have or am trying to stick my dick in her. I don't think people really wink at all.

Oh god.

I just realized.

pray for me.

It suggests a flirty disposition towards her and lets people know that I have or am trying to stick my dick in her. I don't think people really wink at all.

Hey, hey, fuck you for your sig

If you cant see how absolutely fucking tacky his comment was then you should probably stay out of any 18+ discussion.

I dont think there is anything wrong with his comment, and i am beginning to think you are just trying to be a gigantic cunt.

http://www.reddit.co...ured_as/c9fulwu

This guy's giving good updates.

What the fuck is wrong with everyone here?

Humor is a coping mechanism many people use consciously or otherwise. And even if that's not why they're doing it, why should they feel ashamed for making a joke about people who they don't even know and will most likely never meet? As if you've never heard an offensive joke and laughed.

Edited by aerokopf

165.gif

http://www.reddit.co...ured_as/c9fulwu

This guy's giving good updates.

What the fuck is wrong with everyone here?

Humor is a coping mechanism many people use consciously or otherwise. And even if that's not why they're doing it, why should they feel ashamed for making a joke about people who they don't even know and will most likely never meet? As if you've never heard an offensive joke and laughed.

Humor is a coping mechanism for those who are suffering from Acute Stress Disorder or something else traumatic and/or requiring a coping mechanism. These people making jokes could give less than a fuck about the runners who, after being injured (two killed), will be unable to run again. Literally ever. Jokes don't require an offensive punchline to be humorous, and adapting an awful situation to make people laugh because of how "bad it is," means you lack originality and ability to tell any jokes of your own.

And even if that's not why they're doing it, why should they feel ashamed for making a joke about people who they don't even know and will most likely never meet?

That's such an awful reason. I won't ever meet any of you, but that doesn't mean saying a joke about you don't piss you the fuck off. Getting a laugh out of someone else's expense or their tragedy is not only immature as hell, but by definition (and I know I'm obnoxious as fuck when I use them,) that's pretty damn sadist. If, uh. That's a thing that upsets you.

I could personally go on for hours about it, but I don't know if I should? Considering if nobody finds fault with their actions, they're unlikely to change. "But it's just a joke!" And if it hurts someone on an emotional level, then don't say it. It's common courtesy. And if you're planning on saying, "I'm not telling them!" you forget that you don't live in a tiny closed bubble. The internet gets around. There's a website dedicated to this, already. Come on. Be a bit more mature.

http://www.buzzfeed....athon-explosion

57 photos NSFW/NSFL

the one with the guy over the girls body is fucking sad.

Regardless of whether or not you know anyone in the event, it is a tragedy. Thousands of people were taking part in this marathon. It was a holiday and an event to just bring the community and people from all over the world together. People are going to leave the scene having been subjected to something no one should have even seen nor been afflicted by. People will never walk again, people will never see the world the same way again and some people will never be able to say anything because they're dead. It's an act of inhumanity towards innocent bystanders who's only crime was coming out to support a community. This is a disastrous event that will rock the community to it's core. Lets try and have a bit of respect here.

Edited by Oreo

57 photos NSFW/NSFL

Regardless of whether or not you know anyone in the event, it is a tragedy. Thousands of people were taking part in this marathon. It was a holiday and an event to just bring the community and people from all over the world together. People are going to leave the scene having been subjected to something no one should have even seen nor been afflicted by. People will never walk again, people will never see the world the same way again and some people will never be able to say anything because they're dead. It's an act of inhumanity towards innocent bystanders who's only crime was coming out to support a community. This is a disastrous event that will rock the community to it's core. Lets try and have a bit of respect here.

That #38 photo absolutely makes me nauseous. God help those people

[quote name=I Am Mr. Big ((:))+<' timestamp='1366070044' post='702338]

57 photos NSFW/NSFL

"The man in the cowboys hat is Carlos Arredondo. He is an immigrant citizen of the U.S. who lost his son in Iraq and is now a peace activist and speaker. When the explosions happened, you can see that he did not hesitate to run towards the chaos and help, obviously trying to get this poor man out of there and to hold a tourniquet on one of his severed legs. Later, he was being interviewed, visibly shaking from shock and holding an American flag, soaked in the blood of other people. Carlos Arredondo's selflessness and bravery should be known and applauded."

[quote name=I Am Mr. Big ((:))+<' timestamp='1366070044' post='702338]

57 photos NSFW/NSFL

#52 is pretty saddening as well. The girls lying next to each other seem to be in shock, and it's very possible that the one on the left who's having her pulse taken might be dead.

#50 stunned me, it seems like a woman on the floor who's wounds and face aren't visible but her boyfriend is leaning over her with his forehead to hers. I can't imagine being in that situation with the one you love.

Guest Fohacidal

I dont think there is anything wrong with his comment, and i am beginning to think you are just trying to be a gigantic cunt.

A gigantic cunt really? Im sorry I dont enter every thread about a bombing with an incredibly hilarious quip about the lethality of the bomb itself. Next time people die somewhere in a manner totally out of their control Ill be sure to make a joke out of that one so I can receive your approval.

A gigantic cunt really? Im sorry I dont enter every thread about a bombing with an incredibly hilarious quip about the lethality of the bomb itself. Next time people die somewhere in a manner totally out of their control Ill be sure to make a joke out of that one so I can receive your approval.

it doesn't seem like he intended for it to be "an incredibly hilarious quip" though. the first time i read it i thought he was being sarcastic, but that doesn't seem to read right. but that's just me. it isn't even funny how he worded it, idk why you're saying it's hilarious.

Edited by Sketchmaticx