Sign in to follow this  
Llethander

Wildstar

Im on the fence for this. I've bought into way too many mmo hypes and been dissapointed everytime.

I am keeping an eye on it .

Hopefully I will get into the beta.

you guys do know if you sign up for beta and you use the option that says you are part of a gaming community your chances go up a lot right ? just a fun fact for those who are interested

Technically have to have a group "leader" and leadership e-mail for that which, since we technically have a board of directors (just felt like using that terminology), we don't have. Technically.

Technically have to have a group "leader" and leadership e-mail for that which, since we technically have a board of directors (just felt like using that terminology), we don't have. Technically.

but they don't know that, so just put any of the dir as the leader

Guest accumsmaipt
Posted · Hidden by Sketchmaticx, April 19, 2013 - No reason given
Hidden by Sketchmaticx, April 19, 2013 - No reason given

Нужна шкафво Владивостоке , где можно взять?

Necro-ing because update:

http://www.wildstar-online.com/en/the-game/paths/?utm_campaign=devspeak&utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter&utm_content=devspeak_paths

If you haven't signed up for the beta yet, do it! I'm trying my best not to get overeager as most MMOs let me down in the end, but it's gettin' harder with time.

It reminds me of Jak and Daxter/Ratchet and Clank in both sense of humor and art style.

I can see that as well. Though, I am interested in the design of it. You are able to choose a playstyle as your character progression. It'll give you options to focus more on story or more on your skill trees ... it's something I haven't seen before in an MMO.

I can see that as well. Though, I am interested in the design of it. You are able to choose a playstyle as your character progression. It'll give you options to focus more on story or more on your skill trees ... it's something I haven't seen before in an MMO.

uh, pretty sure that secret world did this as well