Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Windmill

For Those Having Trouble Getting on Cinema

(because staff doesn't do anything)

Go to My Library -> "Browse the Workshop" -> type in theatron in the search box -> click on Cinema_Theatron by Mr. Sunabouzu -> Subscribe

thx Marine

Can't do anything whenfastdl has been broken. I will be working on it this week. Just got back from vacation.

Can't do anything whenfastdl has been broken. I will be working on it this week. Just got back from vacation.

Dude, he just gave the fix. FastDL doesn't mean anything when he gives that fix for the map to work. Last night I did what was in the instructions, and bam, started working for me.

Dude, he just gave the fix. FastDL doesn't mean anything when he gives that fix for the map to work. Last night I did what was in the instructions, and bam, started working for me.

That sentence makes no sense.

But, anyways server is updated and everything should be downloading fine now. I will be working on the server a lot this week.

But, anyways server is updated and everything should be downloading fine now. I will be working on the server a lot this week.

>Windmill gave a quickfix to getting the map to work

>You didn't have to rush to do anything for the time being because of the quickfix

>Last night I did the quickfix

>Last night it ended up working for me and others because of quick fix

>Windmill gave a quickfix to getting the map to work

>You didn't have to rush to do anything for the time being because of the quickfix

>Last night I did the quickfix

>Last night it ended up working for me and others because of quick fix

Dude, your step-by-step analysis of your already clear sentence makes no sense.

I'm pretty sure there would still be custom content not downloaded. Sure the base gamemode might have worked, but there would still be lots of purple no textures once more people started joining...

Just saying.

Also: Yay it's fixed for good (read: until next update breaks it)

I'm pretty sure there would still be custom content not downloaded. Sure the base gamemode might have worked, but there would still be lots of purple no textures once more people started joining...

Just saying.

One of my friends had purple textures, but then he just rejoined and it went away after doing the fix.

Just saying.

One of my friends had purple textures, but then he just rejoined and it went away after doing the fix.

I'm not saying it doesn't fix it it does. The only reason it wasn't working before though is because those textures were on fast dl and fast dl was broken in gmod for about 2 months.

Just saying.

I'm not saying it doesn't fix it it does. The only reason it wasn't working before though is because those textures were on fast dl and fast dl was broken in gmod for about 2 months.

That's a pretty long time.

Just saying.

That's a pretty long time.

garry said it wasn't his problem, so it never got fixed.