Sign in to follow this  
Deadpool

What are people watching this season?

Hey everyone, I did this last season so I might as well do it again. What shows are people watching this spring? Any good recommendations?

Feel free to post stuff that is currently airing and that isn't.

For what's currently airing, I'm watching Photo Kano, Devil Survivor 2, Yahari ore, and Shingeki no Kyojin. I really liked the first episodes of Devil Survivor and Shingeki so far.

Sasagami@ganbaranai, Dog Days, Ghost in the Shell, Btooom!, Rinne no Lagrange, To Aru Majutsu no Index (The spin-off is called To Aru Kagaku no Railgun, which should be watched after Index, and then the 2nd season of Index comes next. Also the second season of Railgun comes out this spring I believe), Jinrui wa suitai shimashita, Hantsuki no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora (This one is really short but it has a sort of special place in my heart) Ben-to!, Higashi no Eden (has two movies after it), The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (and it's movie The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya), Dantalian no Shoka

Novels:

Kamisama no memochou

Remembrances for a Certain Pilot (there's also a movie)

Order to Watch:

Ben-To

This is basically everything taboo recommended me, so i'll end up watching through these.