Sign in to follow this  
TheDentist

Maybe I retreat too much...

6 years of old style g15, can tell its a gaming keyboard

2013_04_03_17_27_16.jpg

Also, the biggest slug Ive ever seen on my front walk, the only thing I ever found worthy enough to take a picture of with my phone

2012_10_26_19_40_48.jpg

This is probably the appropriate thread

hahaha, there isn't any hair on it, it's dried coke/beer/bourbon. I've spilled more drinks on my keyboard in the last 5 months playing comp with you bastards than the 5 years I've owned this keyboard

is there any dried cum?

hahaha, there isn't any hair on it, it's dried coke/beer/bourbon. I've spilled more drinks on my keyboard in the last 5 months playing comp with you bastards than the 5 years I've owned this keyboard

QidTPrE.jpg

QidTPrE.jpg

10/10 would bang use.

6 years of old style g15, can tell its a gaming keyboard

We've got the same keyboard braj.

Did your LCD backlight fizzle out years ago? My comes on like once every 6 months now then goes into hiding again. I think in the new version G15 they fixed that, but it doesnt flip up and down anymore, the flipping up and down is probably what slowly cut the cord

Did your LCD backlight fizzle out years ago? My comes on like once every 6 months now then goes into hiding again. I think in the new version G15 they fixed that, but it doesnt flip up and down anymore, the flipping up and down is probably what slowly cut the cord

Mine works fine, as does my back flip up thing, but I don't use either of 'em.