Sign in to follow this  
PANTERA

Warframe

I'm not sure if there has been a thread on this yet--though I feel this game is somewhat new--but this game is FTP on steam and is pretty damn entertaining.

You play as one of several "Warframes" and engage in multiplayer team-based combat (3rd person Gears style) by clearing levels for specific kinds of missions.

The graphics in this game are surprisingly good for a FTP and gameplay is pretty smooth.

warframe.jpg

WARFRAME.jpg

8a146f1a3da4700cbf03cdc55e2daae6.jpg

warframe_team_thumb.jpg

All in all, it's pretty fucking fun and I recommend it to anyone who is bored and wants a fast-paced shooter/hack n' slash.

Edited by PANTERA

i made a thread a while back for keys when it was in closed beta, but this looks pretty nicely polished since then. i only played it for a day or two because it seemed like there was only 5 levels or so but it was pretty decent.

on the plus side - i logged in and i still have 50m credits on my account from before they fixed their f2p currency system, so hopefully this game really blows up and i can sell this account for something.

edit: 9Ke8Zjs.png

Edited by drunkula

Looks a little generic, but kinda pretty.

on the plus side - i logged in and i still have 50m credits on my account from before they fixed their f2p currency system, so hopefully this game really blows up and i can sell this account for something.

ahaha, you asshole.

Edited by Dojima