Sign in to follow this  
Oreo

I just witnessed a plane crash no less than 100 yards from me.

Guest Fohacidal

Jesus christ the live feed currently has one of the most chilling fucking buzzing sounds going on right now.

Jesus christ the live feed currently has one of the most chilling fucking buzzing sounds going on right now.

Heli rotors is my guess. Local news tends to fail to block that out. There's currently 3-4 helis circling and a few news trucks, the whole street is blocked off and you can't get to the highway

i wonder what caused it to crash

most likely a problem with the shoes

Watching it take off, it wobbled a bit and then tried turning to the right. However, it looked like the turn was too steep and too early(not enough speed) and he ended up just rolling over upside down and pretty much straight down into the floor. Might have been too heavy too.

Edited by Oreo

i wonder what caused it to crash

most likely a problem with the shoes

Watching it take off, it wobbled a bit and then tried turning to the right. However, it looked like the turn was too steep and too early(not enough speed) and he ended up just rolling over upside down and pretty much straight down into the floor. Might have been too heavy too.

has to be the shoes.