Sign in to follow this  
Lv. 100 Garchomp

BF3 Manhunt

Sounds like a cool event you got set up here Serperior, I'm still debating on whether or not to buy bf3, I probably will and will be able to play on Saturday. Make sure to post how it turned out today.

Manhunt is fun. You're walking around, not sure where he is. You turn and BAM, he's standing there in your taclight. What do you do? You run and scream like a bitch, hoping not to be knifed. And as the hunter, making people turn on each other is funny. Hopefully, we have a lot more people on Saturday to make this even more fun and interesting. Even with 4 people, it gets intense. Not sure if your buddy died or is trying to creep you out? Look for his body.

The only problem is that you won't have a weapon with a tac light until you either: A, rank up enough (for a pistol with a taclight) or kill someone enough times with one weapon to unlock it. Someone can suicide to give you a taclight, too, though.

what class should I train to get the pistol the fastest?

you unlock the m9 tactical at level 10. easiest way to level up fastest for me is use an m16a3 on noshar canals 64 players

Are you playing this right now?

Late reply, but we were, though not for long. We will be doing this on Saturday again, so plan for that. And for anyone planning to join, please make sure your game is updated beforehand.

I thought you started with a gun that had a tac light? I did.

If you bought BF3 LE then you were given an M1911 and all of it's accessories I believe but you get the M9 by default and M9 Tactlight at rank 10

edit: You could just get the tactlight for main guns instead of pistols, although you'll be slower I believe.

Edited by Taboo

reminds me of The Hunted hl2 mod.

I don't like how the hunted can't really defend themselves, unless the tac light actually blinds them.

I would play but I don't have BF3.

I don't like how the hunted can't really defend themselves, unless the tac light actually blinds them.

It's pretty fun just running around in the dark; it's hilarious when you get others killed because you lead the hunter to their hiding spots by mistake.

It's pretty fun just running around in the dark; it's hilarious when you get others killed because you lead the hunter to their hiding spots by mistake.

That OH SHIT moment when you turn to see a friend running directly at you with the hunter behind them.

You only need the mod inside the OP, which you run in game.

You will never be banned for playing on servers with PB off.

You do need the latest update to play.

Please note that you should only run the mod on a server without punkbuster.

So I dont have to download any mods?

I just need to have the latest update of BF3?

Is there any chance of being banned by origin for playing on non PB servers?

you only need veniceFX and the server I host doesn't have punkbuster so don't worry

Fuck it- double posting.

One hour alert: The event will be starting in a little less than an hour. I advise you to join in around 15 minutes before to help with killing the lights/ getting things set up. Do not turn on the FX mod until I tell you to.

Fuck it- double posting.

One hour alert: The event will be starting in a little less than an hour. I advise you to join in around 15 minutes before to help with killing the lights/ getting things set up. Do not turn on the FX mod until I tell you to.

Where?!?

what server!