Sign in to follow this  
Jimmy Rustling

67th way ( needs a little Fix )

So has bullet fixed it or not?

He said he deleted the triangle of doom, and fixed white car but broke red car in the process, he said he can fix it ezpz though, so not done yet, but it's almost there, I hope :)

Edited by Xlite

If only I knew how, any where I can tutorials for stuff like map building/editing, I'm looking into learning some coding language soon, not sure which yet though, maybe you can point me in the right direction?

If we use bullet's fixed version, I'll expect nothing less than to be walking, then to fly into the sky, turn into a enormous, winged creature, and than exploded, killing everyone in the map.Tl;dr don't let bullet fix it :P

>doesn't know how to make maps

>asks what coding language it is and "any where I can tutorials"

>insults others who actually have knowledge of how to use Hammer and pretends he's joking

>typical behavior of acting good during recruitment period then being true self (a faggot) as soon as 1st of the month comes

>mfw

CkyDkbh.png

#wrekt

If only I knew how, any where I can tutorials for stuff like map building/editing, I'm looking into learning some coding language soon, not sure which yet though, maybe you can point me in the right direction?

If we use bullet's fixed version, I'll expect nothing less than to be walking, then to fly into the sky, turn into a enormous, winged creature, and than exploded, killing everyone in the map.Tl;dr don't let bullet fix it :P

>doesn't know how to make maps

>asks what coding language it is and "any where I can tutorials"

>insults others who actually have knowledge of how to use Hammer and pretends he's joking

>typical behavior of acting good during recruitment period then being true self (a faggot) as soon as 1st of the month comes

>mfw

CkyDkbh.png

#wrekt

KGame, still like you, because you bought me portal 2, but How can you call people out on being their true self after 1st of the month, when it seems that's exactly what you've done, You got denied and were gloating about your - votes LOL

Edited by bulletford

Can someone possibly fix the car thing? It's not a huge deal but it actually got me killed the other day and was kinda frustrating. Also kgame you look like a fool.

Bullet tried for a while, It's hard to fix it's path apparently. I'm not sure if he is still trying.

Can someone possibly fix the car thing? It's not a huge deal but it actually got me killed the other day and was kinda frustrating. Also kgame you look like a fool.

Bullet tried for a while, It's hard to fix it's path apparently. I'm not sure if he is still trying.

I've been busy, I fixed it, but I just have to fix leaks in the map caused by decompiling, I'll work on it this weekend

Edited by bulletford

I've been busy, I fixed it, but I just have to fix leaks in the map caused by decompiling, I'll work on it this weekend

Thanks man.