Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JMaFia

[Accepted] because Mimic wrote sure! (jmaf app)

Ahaha 99% of staff in this clan abuse 100% of the time. I'm sick of hearing shit about his "abuse" who gives a fuck, we are a clan who basically support abuse for staff and yet punish it for SOs.

It's different when you perma-ban new players for the most simple rule breaking. It dwindles the possible recruits, and is just overall bad for the server. The abuse isn't what I'm mainly concerned with, it's his personality that I am.

As for any comments of 'abuse', look at the outcome of that. We all (most of us) know his history. That being said, he knows that any negative actions will have consequences, i.e. clan removal or harsher.

When have we had an instance of clan removal that wasn't the result of ragequitting or perma-ban?

The server was rated #1 at the time, just saying, and I only remember 1 thread about my abuse which was Oreos. You barley played/play on the server, so you're making a big stink due to you holding a pure grudge. I have apologized numerous times and just want to be apart of the community I grew up with, nothing more.

You voted already, explained yourself, now get out, and stop spamming my thread.

Finally, I got a response out of you. I played the hell out of the TTT server after the first few months it was out, and even was SO on it during the Summer time at one point, but stepped down because I started getting busy and was losing interest. I played more so at night, so it wasn't as common to see me in the day time, since my preferred amount of players was around 15ish. One thread? I remember many more than that.

No. J_Mafia abused his admin to the point of absurdity.

It's funny that you're the only person in this entire clan that cares about admin abuse.

I find it more amusing that people's memory in this clan only go back a few months, rather than remember all the times he raged and flamed on this forum.

Example, how Oreo says he never had a problem with J_Mafia, my god, I remember Oreo specifically wanting J_Mafia's SO taken away badly, because of how badly J_Mafia started abusing on TTT and doing permabans for simple offenses. If I have to dig back into the forum for his original account, then so be it, I'd try, but a lot of new members are voting who weren't around during that time.

I actually stated during the complaint that I wasn't looking for punishment, rather that I wanted the ban to be resolved >.> instead. it then turned into a pretty big argument between the two of us and snowballed into something else. As for the statement on my vote, it's just something generic I usually put down unless it's something specific I want to write. The event occured back in what? Summer 2011? It's over and done with, nothing we can change about the past except learn from it. I have faith that something along those lines won't happen again and I have no reason to vote no after seeing how he currently acts.

I might be late to this conversation, but banning people for minor offenses isn't exactly uncommon on TTT. I was there on the server during the period where mafia banned for things that were insignificant, but I was also there on the server during the times where mafia added to the server and made it a fun place. Most admins have had periods of when they weren't good at what they were doing, but not accepting someone back after he was such a key part of the TTT server is ridiculous. Plenty of other people have been given second chances.

It's funny that you're the only person in this entire clan that cares about admin abuse.

I find it more amusing that people's memory in this clan only go back a few months, rather than remember all the times he raged and flamed on this forum.

Example, how Oreo says he never had a problem with J_Mafia, my god, I remember Oreo specifically wanting J_Mafia's SO taken away badly, because of how badly J_Mafia started abusing on TTT and doing permabans for simple offenses. If I have to dig back into the forum for his original account, then so be it, I'd try, but a lot of new members are voting who weren't around during that time.

I actually stated during the complaint that I wasn't looking for punishment, rather that I wanted the ban to be resolved >.> instead. it then turned into a pretty big argument between the two of us and snowballed into something else. As for the statement on my vote, it's just something generic I usually put down unless it's something specific I want to write. The event occured back in what? Summer 2011? It's over and done with, nothing we can change about the past except learn from it. I have faith that something along those lines won't happen again and I have no reason to vote no after seeing how he currently acts.

reasonable explanation on your part, but even then I'm not recalling a specific thread with the beef that you had with him, I'm calling out that you constantly had something bad to say about him for quite sometime, when you stated in this thread otherwise when voting. If he's currently acting like someone who actually learned, from your eyes, then so be it, but I awaited him to respond, and he did, and that's what I wanted and waited for, so I'm satisfied with his response.

Come on guys. Does 1 wrong really negate all the rights JMafia did?

Forgive and forget. JMafia is a cool dude, let him in.

TTT admins are strict as fuck though, when I first joined TTT I got banned for 6 hours for having "fake tags" without warning y'all bitches need to cool your shit.

reasonable explanation on your part, but even then I'm not recalling a specific thread with the beef that you had with him, I'm calling out that you constantly had something bad to say about him for quite sometime, when you stated in this thread otherwise when voting. If he's currently acting like someone who actually learned, from your eyes, then so be it, but I awaited him to respond, and he did, and that's what I wanted and waited for, so I'm satisfied with his response.

I never had any beef with him, I stated it numerous times in the thread when we were going back and forth if I remember correctly. A few people were saying I did but I never did. I'm just trying to clear this up by the way, not jumping on you for saying that.

No, because jmafia was a twat then and I don't believe that he changed. I didn't like him then, and I don't like him now.

For the rest of the community, jmafia is the reason that some of our rules for kicking out SOs are in place. Some of those rules never existed before jmafia, but after jmafia we figured we should have some rules in place in case another SO turned out to be like him, and to my knowledge those rules haven't been used yet after jmafia.

69/60

Yes [Community]: infested marine, Googi, TheBlade, Nate, Xlite, epic, Tennessee, Moflstomp, Windmill, Duex, Coldfuse, taboob, Noobzilla, Don, BeauutifulChaos, ZMM, Manbearea, necro, JWB10, BLiNDBoi, Aero,Time, Shikaku, n2f,Prosak, Prok, Hotsauce, batman, Deadpool, Will, Bulletford, KnifeMaster, Serperior, slv, Deltron,Coco, shotgun, Oreo,Groov,Silent_Shot, Illogical, Spell, Daileyyy, Archy, sB, Elmo, Eek(+47)

Yes [staff]: Winnagreen, drug, mimic, c12k, Ivanns, ZachPL, Lind, Mayo, D. (+45)

Abstain: Avery, Sakaro, Chief, Waffles

No [staff]: tox, blob, fatb0y (-15)

No [Community]: Marine, Nitestalker, Dyscivist, Space Bugs, tex, Junzou, KittyCat, xmen(-8)

TTT admins are strict as fuck though, when I first joined TTT I got banned for 6 hours for having "fake tags" without warning y'all bitches need to cool your shit.

Try to admin when TTT has 25+ players and they complain every round about rdm it's just a headache, some admins just get tired of taking shit and have to be strict.

Try to admin when TTT has 25+ players and they complain every round about rdm it's just a headache, some admins just get tired of taking shit and have to be strict.

You were a brand-new player and had SO tags on. That, and the admin was a fucking idiot and we kicked him repeatedly for it.

shut up, bowlcut

I could do it!

68/60

Yes [Community]: infested marine, Googi, TheBlade, Nate, Xlite, epic, Tennessee, Moflstomp, Windmill, Duex, Coldfuse, taboob, Noobzilla, Don, BeauutifulChaos, ZMM, Manbearea, necro, JWB10, BLiNDBoi, Aero,Time, Shikaku, n2f,Prosak, Prok, Hotsauce, batman, Deadpool, Will, Bulletford, KnifeMaster, Serperior, slv, Deltron,Coco, shotgun, Oreo,Groov,Silent_Shot, Illogical, Spell, Daileyyy, Archy, sB, Elmo, Eek(+47)

Yes [staff]: Winnagreen, drug, mimic, c12k, Ivanns, ZachPL, Lind, Mayo, D. (+45)

No [Community]: Marine, Nitestalker, Dyscivist, Space Bugs, tex, Junzou, KittyCat, xmen, skotti(-9)

True dat, when theres about 40 ppl on there and 8 ppl complain about being rdm'd every round you need to be strict, not saying ban everyone who rdms 1 person its just ttt is a busy server

Didn't mean his beliefs or his religion, but merely the way he has lived his life compared to the other bishops and people who represent the vatican.

what about it? did he only molest half the children compared to the others or

You're beyond ignorant and should consider killing yourself irl.

Ill leave this here. Great display of 2 immature persons who shouldn't be representing sG.

67/60

No [Community]: Marine, Nitestalker, Dyscivist, Space Bugs, tex, Junzou, KittyCat, xmen, skotti, camelFun(-10)

Changing to abstain

66/60

Yes [Community]: infested marine, Googi, TheBlade, Xlite, epic, Tennessee, Moflstomp, Windmill, Duex, Coldfuse, taboob, Noobzilla, Don, BeauutifulChaos, ZMM, Manbearea, necro, JWB10, BLiNDBoi, Aero,Time, Shikaku, n2f,Prosak, Prok, Hotsauce, batman, Deadpool, Will, Bulletford, KnifeMaster, Serperior, slv, Deltron,Coco, shotgun, Oreo,Groov,Silent_Shot, Illogical, Spell, Daileyyy, Archy, sB, Elmo, Eek(+46)

Abstain: Avery, Sakaro, Chief, Waffles, Nate

No [Community]: Marine, Nitestalker, Dyscivist, Space Bugs, tex, Junzou, KittyCat, xmen, skotti, camelFun(-10)

Kgame may be an asshole but you didn't need to say that suicide comment

changing to abstain

65/60

Yes [Community]: infested marine, Googi, TheBlade, Xlite, epic, Tennessee, Moflstomp, Windmill, Duex, Coldfuse, taboob, Noobzilla, Don, BeauutifulChaos, ZMM, Manbearea, necro, JWB10, BLiNDBoi, Aero,Time, Shikaku, n2f,Prosak, Prok, Hotsauce, Deadpool, Will, Bulletford, KnifeMaster, Serperior, slv, Deltron,Coco, shotgun, Oreo,Groov,Silent_Shot, Illogical, Spell, Daileyyy, Archy, sB, Elmo, Eek(+45)

Abstain: Avery, Sakaro, Chief, Waffles, Nate, batman

You don't have a lot of forum activity and the one I see is not so good either. Unless you're going to behave from now and be active in a good way, I vote no.

64/60

Yes [Community]: infested marine, Googi, TheBlade, Xlite, epic, Tennessee, Moflstomp, Windmill, Duex, Coldfuse, taboob, Noobzilla, Don, BeauutifulChaos, ZMM, Manbearea, necro, JWB10, BLiNDBoi, Aero,Time, Shikaku, n2f,Prosak, Prok, Hotsauce, Deadpool, Will, Bulletford, KnifeMaster, Serperior, slv, Deltron,Coco, shotgun, Oreo,Groov,Silent_Shot, Illogical, Spell, Daileyyy, Archy, sB, Elmo, Eek(+45)

Abstain: Avery, Sakaro, Waffles, Nate, batman

No [Community]: Marine, Nitestalker, Dyscivist, Space Bugs, tex, Junzou, KittyCat, xmen, skotti, camelFun, Chief,(-11)

65/60

Yes [Community]: infested marine, Googi, TheBlade, Xlite, epic, Tennessee, Moflstomp, Windmill, Duex, Coldfuse, taboob, Noobzilla, Don, BeauutifulChaos, ZMM, Manbearea, necro, JWB10, BLiNDBoi, Aero,Time, Shikaku, n2f,Prosak, Prok, Hotsauce, Deadpool, Will, Bulletford, KnifeMaster, Serperior, slv, Deltron,Coco, shotgun, Oreo,Groov,Silent_Shot, Illogical, Spell, Daileyyy, Archy, sB, Elmo, Eek, SOSBrigade(+46)

No [Community]: Marine, Nitestalker, Dyscivist, Space Bugs, tex, Junzou, KittyCat, xmen, skotti, camelFun, Chief,(-11)

Forgot to remove my name from abstain. My bad.

Yes [Community]: infested marine, Googi, TheBlade, Xlite, epic, Tennessee, Moflstomp, Windmill, Duex, Coldfuse, taboob, Noobzilla, Don, BeauutifulChaos, ZMM, Manbearea, necro, JWB10, BLiNDBoi, Aero,Time, Shikaku, n2f,Prosak, Prok, Hotsauce, Deadpool, Will, Bulletford, KnifeMaster, Serperior, slv, Deltron,Coco, shotgun, Oreo,Groov,Silent_Shot, Illogical, Spell, Daileyyy, Archy, sB, Elmo, Eek, SOSBrigade(+46)

66/60

Yes [Community]: infested marine, Googi, TheBlade, Xlite, epic, Tennessee, Moflstomp, Windmill, Duex, Coldfuse, taboob, Noobzilla, Don, BeauutifulChaos, ZMM, Manbearea, necro, JWB10, BLiNDBoi, Aero,Time, Shikaku, n2f,Prosak, Prok, Hotsauce, Deadpool, Will, Bulletford, KnifeMaster, Serperior, slv, Deltron,Coco, shotgun, Oreo,Groov,Silent_Shot, Illogical, Spell, Daileyyy, Archy, sB, Elmo, Eek, SOSBrigade, Seafagz(+47)

added carboncopy's vote

67/60

Yes [Community]: infested marine, Googi, TheBlade, Xlite, epic, Tennessee, Moflstomp, Windmill, Duex, Coldfuse, taboob, Noobzilla, Don, BeauutifulChaos, ZMM, Manbearea, necro, JWB10, BLiNDBoi, Aero,Time, Shikaku, n2f,Prosak, Prok, Hotsauce, Deadpool, Will, Bulletford, KnifeMaster, Serperior, slv, Deltron,Coco, shotgun, Oreo,Groov,Silent_Shot, Illogical, Spell, Daileyyy, Archy, sB, Elmo, Eek, SOSBrigade, Seafagz, carbon(+48)

69/60

69 hehe

Yes [Community]: infested marine, Googi, TheBlade, Xlite, epic, Tennessee, Moflstomp, Windmill, Duex, Coldfuse, taboob, Noobzilla, Don, BeauutifulChaos, ZMM, Manbearea, necro, JWB10, BLiNDBoi, Aero,Time, Shikaku, n2f,Prosak, Prok, Hotsauce, Deadpool, Will, Bulletford, KnifeMaster, Serperior, slv, Deltron,Coco, shotgun, Oreo,Groov,Silent_Shot, Illogical, Spell, Daileyyy, Archy, sB, Elmo, Eek, SOSBrigade, Seafagz, carbon, Chief,(+49)

No [Community]: Marine, Nitestalker, Dyscivist, Space Bugs, tex, Junzou, KittyCat, xmen, skotti, camelFun, (-10)

69/60

Yes [Community]: infested marine, Googi, TheBlade, Xlite, epic, Tennessee, Moflstomp, Windmill, Duex, Coldfuse, taboob, Noobzilla, Don, BeauutifulChaos, ZMM, Manbearea, necro, JWB10, BLiNDBoi, Aero,Time, Shikaku, n2f,Prosak, Prok, Hotsauce, Deadpool, Will, Bulletford, KnifeMaster, Serperior, slv, Deltron,Coco, shotgun, Oreo,Groov,Silent_Shot, Illogical, Spell, Daileyyy, Archy, sB, Elmo, Eek, SOSBrigade, Seafagz, carbon, chief(+49)

Abstain: Avery, Sakaro, Chief, Waffles, Nate, batman, kevinbotz