Sign in to follow this  
Arrkham

Rounds change?

In JB when one teams win score reached 7, then you could vote for the next map, and the map would change when a team reached 8. The other day it changed to 9, and now 7? Why is it?

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=128640133

Edited by The Dλrk Knight Rises

I'm pretty sure it's set to change maps after a total of 10 rounds now, not after one team has won a certain number.

It was a change that was made in addition to attempts to fix the map voting system, since there were still a lot of times when the server would just follow the standard rotation and not go to the map that was voted for.

In JB when one teams win score reached 7, then you could vote for the next map, and the map would change when a team reached 8. The other day it changed to 9, and now 7? Why is it?

http://steamcommunit...s/?id=128640133

I'm not sure what the screenshot is for, but Daniel is correct. I disabled clinch on the server so maps can actually be voted for at "map end" (in this case it SHOULD be the end of 7th round/beginning of 8th round) 100% of the time. This means I also changed the maxrounds per map to 10 rather than 15 due to the nature of jailbreak and how long a round can theoretically be.

The screenshot is showing that t's had won 8 rounds. Usually it would change the second they won 8 rounds. So I was confused. And I did notice that when a map was voted for, it wouldnt change to the correct map, before the changes to the server happened.

Edited by The Dλrk Knight Rises