Sign in to follow this  
Groov

tf2 rotation rarely has anyone playing.

Ever since the tf2 server was changed from Prop Hunt to Rotation it has been pretty much empty.

A few people have said that Prop Hunt gets boring real fast but at least with Prop Hunt it had some people in it while Rotation rarely ever has anyone on.

I suggest we either change it back to Prop Hunt or make a event for tf2 to get the server populated.

Come on, tf2 is free. We should have no problem filling up the server.

Ever since the tf2 server was changed from Prop Hunt to Rotation it has been pretty much empty.

A few people have said that Prop Hunt gets boring real fast but at least with Prop Hunt it had some people in it while Rotation rarely ever has anyone on.

I suggest we either change it back to Prop Hunt or make a event for tf2 to get the server populated.

Come on, tf2 is free. We should have no problem filling up the server.

TF2 kinda dead at this point, would need to get some dedicated admins/players to get the server populated. Even then we just get outclassed by all the other giant community's like Skial.

MG and surf also rarely have any people on it.

STAFF DOESNT CARE ABOUT ANYTHING EXCEPT TTT AND JB.

SHITS FUCKED UP MAN.

You forgot WCS

It's easier to get a stock rotation server populated, due to tf2 quick play system.

You say that it is easier to populate it, but ever since the server became Rotation, the most the server ever had was around 6 people. Prop Hunt fared much better, it had around 15 people at one point.

It is like O'Brian said, we probably don't stand a chance against the other Rotation servers unless if we start doing something. I would try to populate the Rotation server but I have to take care of ZE first.

It's easier to get a stock rotation server populated, due to tf2 quick play system.

EASY TO POPULATE BUT NO ONE LIKES THE MOD.

STATISTICS SHOW THAT PROP HUNT IS MUCH MORE FAVORED OVER STOCK FUCKTATION.

BRING BACK PROP HUNT!!!!

to be honest either way I don't think there's gonna be a populated tf2 server unless you guys do some sort of event for it

people just spend all their time in jb, ttt and ze, even when it was prop hunt the max amount of people that was ever on was around 5 or 6

Would play the fuck out of sG TF2 if we had more people, the problem is we can't recruit people because the server's dead and we can't keep the server alive because we can't recruit people. Need an interevention.

We don't really need to recruit anyone, we just need sG members to play on the server.

Its a free game, so everyone should be able to play on it.

MG and surf also rarely have any people on it.

STAFF DOESNT CARE ABOUT ANYTHING EXCEPT TTT AND JB.

SHITS FUCKED UP MAN.

Uh ZE? and I am working on MG and Surf. I agree with sketch. I don't see enough people playing TF2 to keep the server populated to make it stable. Instead I would like to see another CSGO server after MG and Surf are up and running.

Sign in to follow this