Sign in to follow this  
Name

Best AoE farmer class/build

What do ya'll think? Best class to quickly farm large groups of easy enemies (I.E. skeletons on the Ledge or in Fellshrine Ruins)

get marauder

prioritize enemy stun threshold reduction until you get it to 100%

pick aoe skill of your choosing, i have seen ground slam used very effectively

laugh as you perma-stun every mob that takes 1 damage from you

edit: +resolute technique

Edited by drunkula

get marauder

prioritize enemy stun threshold reduction until you get it to 100%

pick aoe skill of your choosing, i have seen ground slam used very effectively

laugh as you perma-stun every mob that takes 1 damage from you

only works with the unique claw that krip uses and a 1h-mace with high aspd (claw at 3:15 in video)

[media=]

Edited by Sketchmaticx

only works with the unique claw that krip uses and a 1h-mace with high aspd (claw at 3:15 in video)

the mace is a given, you need a mace unless using a 2-hander

my stun gem + ground slam + 10% reduced enemy stun threshold on my offhand (on a character that i'm not even intentionally building this way) already give 70%, which is enough to stunlock all but the champ mobs in cruel so far. if i were to spec for it in the passive tree and continue leveling ground slam/stun, this could easily get to 100% without that claw.

the aspd is nice for more dps, but for simply stun locking increased stun duration works fine. the ~75% or so just from my mace and belt keep everything locked up.

basically what i'm saying is: i permastun all non-champ mobs in an aoe without even making that my intention. the build is intended to be a tanky dual wield duelist and ground slam was just the most efficient thing so far to add the life on hit and stun support gems i had. i'm sure kripparian's build is far more efficient and full of amazing gear, but it really isn't difficult to attain permastun.

Basically you wanna make sure your villagers aren't walking too far to deliver the food. Buy a mill and upgrade your farms so they produce more and last longer. Food is always a vital resource so make sure you have a lot and then some. Farms are no doubt the best way to get food.

aoe-farm.jpg

Basically you wanna make sure your villagers aren't walking too far to deliver the food. Buy a mill and upgrade your farms so they produce more and last longer. Food is always a vital resource so make sure you have a lot and then some. Farms are no doubt the best way to get food.

aoe-farm.jpg

Oh definitely, but you can't forget to get all the upgrades, and turn auto-replant on, or else you will possibly forget, and run out of food. A nice compliment to a farm, is also a thriving fishing industry.

88568-age-of-empires-ii-the-conquerors-windows-screenshot-fishing.png