Sign in to follow this  
Ryziou

PlayStation 4

What was that about the Xross Media Bar not being able to run parallel tasks?

They both have their pros and cons, so it's essentially a wash. What it comes down to is the fact that you have to pay to play online with 360. That's just silly. They could do that when they had the only console that offered online play, but now it just doesn't make any sense. MS would be wise to revise that idea moving forward.

Then you can just do that in game, and no it doesn't.

If you're fucking with people, which, by the way, is the only thing that makes the Xbox better, the shitty community, you might need to reconvene in private chat and establish your strategy.

God, I miss fucking with people on GTA4 so much.

This is the superior announcement video, by the way:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYIep7bmQxo

Edited by Dyscivist

They both have their pros and cons, so it's essentially a wash. What it comes down to is the fact that you have to pay to play online with 360. That's just silly. They could do that when they had the only console that offered online play, but now it just doesn't make any sense. MS would be wise to revise that idea moving forward.

The PS2 had online support, but it was so ahead of its time because broadband connections were just starting to pop up and make online gaming viable, at least for consoles.

Edited by Roflstomp.mp3

PS4 CONFIRMED FOR FLOP

i mean, is sony really giving up on the vita already?

that's not good news. the vita is probably gonna as powerful as the wiiu

and even if it's more powerful you know devs won't make games for it because the xbox and wiiu audiance are bigger then the PS3 audiance combined. It'll do exactly what the wiiu did. it will come out then have no games.

PS4 CONFIRMED FOR FLOP

i mean, is sony really giving up on the vita already?

that's not good news. the vita is probably gonna as powerful as the wiiu

and even if it's more powerful you know devs won't make games for it because the xbox and wiiu audiance are bigger then the PS3 audiance combined. It'll do exactly what the wiiu did. it will come out then have no games.

lol

I'd rather pay my $3/mo to have a decent online service than to use the crap that is PSN. Literally the only thing going for PSN over XBL is the price, and in no way does it outweigh the cons of that service.

I'd rather pay my $3/mo to have a decent online service than to use the crap that is PSN. Literally the only thing going for PSN over XBL is the price, and in no way does it outweigh the cons of that service.

Have you played on PSN?

The PS2 had online support

Yeah, so did the Dreamcast and SNES, but it's not really worth mentioning. Okay, there were a couple of online PS2 games that were viable.

I've literally never experienced a problem related to online gameplay.

I've literally never experienced a problem related to online gameplay.

I haven't had one problem either, except when they took down the whole PSN when it was hacked. I've had the PS3 since release.

Edited by Sketchmaticx

Guest Fohacidal

I feel like this thread is full of people who dont know a single thing about what they are talking about.

CLEARLY IN MY 16 GOING ON 17 YEARS OF LIVING ON THIS PLANET I HAVE ACCUMULATED THE REQUISITE KNOWLEDGE TO DISPATCH YOUR ARGUMENTS IN THE AREA REGARDING THAT OF THE ONLINE CAPABILITIES OF MY VIDEO GAME CONSOLE... PREPARE TO DIEEEEEEEEEHUUUUUUUU

Have you played on PSN?

Yes.

Have you played on PSN?

Yes.

What's so bad about it?